- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bloomin’ Easy unveils new varieties for 2018
“Electric Love offers deep red flowers that cover very dark foliage, which is quite different than what you’ll find in garden centers today,” says Brand Manager, DeVonne Friesen. “And Stunner is more compact and floriferous, a product of the latest generation of breeding for dark-leaved, pink flowered Weigela. Both will look great on the shelf and amazing in the landscape.”
Bloomin’ Easy brings improved, easy-to-grow new plants to time-strapped younger homeowners in North America. With three simple steps to success: plant, water, and relax, modern consumers find the brand appealing to their lifestyle. It’s no secret; younger homeowners lack gardening experience and view landscaping as work. It’s this new consumer that has Bloomin’ Easy laser focused on relevant packaging, messaging, and after-purchase support to go with its cutting-edge genetics.
For more information, contact Marketing Manager, Kevin Cramer at Kevin@vanbelle.com or call 1-888-826-2355.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series