Top 5 - yesterday
- "Japanese genetics, Dutch breeding and trials in warm climates'"
- Floranova to showcase new and flagship varieties at FlowerTrials 2023
- US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- US: Last-minute rush of donation brings flowers to every grave at Arlington
- Dissolved oxygen platform launched
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Superior root development with new containers
“Plants grown in RediRoot containers develop a fibrous root structure, which increases a plant’s ability to absorb water and nutrients efficiently, resulting in increased vigor, improved health and shortened production times,” explains Tom Springer, NurserySource founder and president.
RediRoot containers also facilitate easy and quick transplanting and reduce transplant shock. They are durable and reusable for multiple seasons. In addition, the containers are vertically offset from the ground to ensure complete drainage, which further encourages root development and discourages root rot.
RediRoot containers are ideal for all types of trees, shrubs, roses and perennials. They are available in six sizes, ranging in sizes from #1 to #15. RediRoot containers are complemented by the RediRoot propagation system – available in three sizes from TC to quart – to give plants a healthy start from the beginning. An optional fabric liner is also available and useful for flood and drain applications.
See RediRoot for yourself at Cultivate’17 booths 1532 (RediRoot) and 2714 (with New Christie Ventures). For more information on RediRoot or any of NurserySource’s products, call 800-654-2116 or visit www.nurserysource.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-29 "Japanese genetics, Dutch breeding and trials in warm climates'"
- 2023-05-11 Top tips for selling your planter and container inventory
- 2023-04-14 Ikea recalls the Ficus Microcarpa Ginseng plant due to the presence of a nematode
- 2023-04-12 "Helianthus ‘SunCatcher’ meets all the requirements"
- 2023-03-15 Webcam watches to see Moonflower cactus plant flowering
- 2023-02-20 Livetrends Pottery available at Deroose Plants USA
- 2023-01-06 The art of recycled plastic
- 2022-12-23 “These pots do not only make gardens beautiful this winter, they also keeps them sustainable”
- 2022-12-22 "Red poinsettia varieties with guaranteed success every festive season"
- 2022-12-22 "Artificial colorization of plants harmless for people and plants"
- 2022-12-13 Christmas begins in July for CALS poinsettia researcher
- 2022-11-25 Proven Winners must-have annuals for spring
- 2022-11-09 Dümmen Orange and Schneider to collaborate on rooting and sales of perennials
- 2022-11-07 UK halts poinsettia import
- 2022-11-07 CA: Burlington woman's entrepreneurial success rooted in plants
- 2022-10-27 "A plant with many advantages"
- 2022-10-25 This London 'plant dating' pop-up helps match plantparents and their plants
- 2022-10-24 Heat-tolerant and water-saving: the large-flowered kalanchoe series “calor”
- 2022-10-24 "Thanks to Taylor Swift’s song, lavender now linked to romance"
- 2022-10-17 Filigrow Sofia launched at GrootGroenPlus