- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Gentian is the August Garden Plant of the Month
The current Gentian range offers compact growth and rich continued flowering. These plants look their best between July and October. The colour blue in particular has been extensively developed in the Gentian range. There are sky blue, pale and dark blue and indigo varieties. The Gentian originates from the temperate mountain regions in the northern hemisphere and the Andes. The name Gentian derives from Gentius, King of Illyria (former Yugoslavia) who is said to have discovered the healing properties attributed to Gentian, such as strengthening the digestive and immune systems and the ability to reduce bile.
POS material Gentian
Download promotion materials by using the following links:
Gentian is in the spotlight in August as the Garden Plant of the Month. ‘Garden Plant of the Month’ is an initiative by Thejoyofplants.co.uk. Growers and horticultural specialists from the floriculture sector select a garden plant every month at the request of Thejoyofplants.co.uk in order to inspire and enthuse.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses