- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dümmen Orange shows full portfolio at FlowerTrials
- Entries for the Aiph International Grower of the Year Award to close on June 30
- Chrysanthemums can be grown with less electricity and less heat
- NL: Orchid Inspiration Days around the corner
- New sprayable feed enhances the establishment of beneficial insects
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
US (OR): Smith Gardens switches to ErfGoed floors
Eric Smith, President at Smith Gardens: "The ErfGoed flood floor will eliminate hand watering and drip irrigation and will provide cooling in the hot and dry summer months. We appreciate the professionalism and the attention to detail that we have seen in ErfGoed’s installations. The ErfGoedFloor provides us a solution which accomplishes all our objectives".
Over the last few years, ErfGoed has built a growing customer base in North America. The Smith Gardens project will further explore the company’s business in this part of the world. Peter Vos: "For Smith Gardens quality is of utmost importance, so they’re always growing plants with an eye toward bringing out their best. They’re focused on providing the best plant possible. And that’s exactly where the companies’ visions meet each other. The ability to grow excellent plants is one of the major drivers behind ErfGoed’s activities."
For more information:
2751 GH Moerkapelle
T +31 (0)79 593 38 00
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-06 "It is becoming increasingly important to protect crops from droughts and torrential rains"
- 2023-06-06 Chlorine resistant liner developed for water storing
- 2023-06-05 Ridder’s screen innovations result in extra energy savings
- 2023-05-31 "Chiltepec is a pioneer in the use of climate screens in Mexico"
- 2023-05-30 Australia: Building code adapted to better fit greenhouse building
- 2023-05-29 "More and more can be done electrically, including high-capacity crop shredding"
- 2023-05-29 "With our payment tracker, customers see the exact status of the foreign payment"
- 2023-05-26 “No ultrafiltration without customization”
- 2023-05-25 Kenya: “Demand for on-farm cooling solutions is increasing”
- 2023-05-23 Capital injection for Blue Radix powered by 400 growers
- 2023-05-22 "Designed to simplify growing and enhance operations"
- 2023-05-18 Evaluation of mud-based culture substrate on the regeneration of verbena cuttings
- 2023-05-17 Research project to explore 5G use in greenhouse industry
- 2023-05-17 UK: Horticultural Trades Association urges action on water management grants to increase resilience to droughts
- 2023-05-16 Almost time to propagate poinsettia mums
- 2023-05-16 Could growing crops under solar panels provide food and energy at the same time?
- 2023-05-10 Small microscope created that allows existing mobile phone cameras to turn into high-res microscopes
- 2023-05-10 "We introduce a single-use real-time carbon dioxide monitor"
- 2023-05-10 Automated production line and bio chamber in new premises Greenlux
- 2023-05-09 World first in Antwerp port area: drone network officially launched