- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- Black Sheep Flower Farm: Flowers, glamping, and community sanctuary all in one
- Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Flowers strenghten ties between Netherlands and Rome
There was a fundraiser to sponsor the restoration of this monument. After the collection of money, it turned out that the fountain had been restored by the city of Rome itself. The money, therefore, got another destination. Another fountain in Rome is restored with the donations. This Giardini fountain was seriously damaged due to a fallen pine tree, but is renovated and inaugurated on Friday 14 July 2017.
Festive celebration with flowers
To celebrate this commissioning, OZ Export and its customers have donated flowers, together with Rose grower Porta Nova from Waddinxveen. The sponsored flowers had the colours of the city, yellow and red. The flowers were placed on the edge of the fountain, and later given to people who contributed to the restoration.
During the festive inauguration, Claudio Parisi Presicce (head of monument care in Rome), Luca Bergamo (Deputy mayor and city council member for Cultural Affairs) and Joost Klarenbeek (second man of the Dutch Embassy) gave speeches about the repairs that were carried out. They expressed their gratitude to everyone who made this project a success.
With donating the flowers, OZ Export wants to emphasise the long-term and stable cooperation between Dutch and Italian companies. The flowers are a fun and creative way to bring Italy and the Netherlands closer together.
Source: OZ Export
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-27 Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- 2022-06-27 From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- 2022-06-27 aspara by Growgreen celebrates summer and fourth of July with indoor gardening promotion
- 2022-06-24 Floréac awarded the Trophée d’Or 2022 by JardinPlus for the third time in a row
- 2022-06-24 Re-Nuble partners with circular materials company to create growing media
- 2022-06-24 Roses Forever's garden roses scoop prizes
- 2022-06-23 Netherlands: Government's nitrogen plans are talk of the town
- 2022-06-23 Biotalys and Novozymes enter into partnership
- 2022-06-23 FM Group and Hilverda De Boer to merge
- 2022-06-23 First plants get a spot in new greenhouse of Forever Plants Group