Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Flower Factor and Master Florist commence strategic cooperation
Pim van den Akker of Flower Factor said the new cooperation “Would help bring Flower Factor’s educational and inspirational resources to more florists and realise wide ranging benefits to the industry in general.”
Mark Doyle and Jan Huisman of Master Florist believe the cooperation “Will help florists internationally have better access to quality educational and inspirational material and fits perfectly with our -Growing Together- vision for florists and industry partners”. “This brings value to florists within our movement”.
Flower Factor and Master Florist share many of the same values and both are very enthusiastic to promote values such as design, skills, creativity and inspiration, education that they believe are crucial factors for a strong and vibrant future of floristry.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 US (FL): "Fresh products at any time of the year is essential"
- 2023-05-30 AU: Online florist accused of misleading customers
- 2023-05-23 Kenya: Kericho florist's ornamentals business thrives
- 2023-05-22 UK: Lucy Vail prepares to dazzle 168,000 visitors with floral display at the main gate
- 2023-05-22 UK: MP visits Kinver florist shop championing British flowers
- 2023-05-18 "How to prepare your floral business for the 2023 wedding season"
- 2023-05-15 Albrighton grower to unveil rose named after mystery celebrity at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-12 US (NC): Florist’s in Cape Fear are gearing up for Mother’s Day
- 2023-05-11 A look behind the scenes of the floral supply chain
- 2023-05-10 Florists in Turkey gear up for Mother's Day celebrations
- 2023-05-10 UK: How an East Yorkshire flower grower helped set the scene for the Coronation
- 2023-05-08 AU: Subiaco to come alive with floral creations for Mother’s Day
- 2023-05-01 UK: London's 4am flower market that's gone TikTok viral
- 2023-04-19 US (UT): Locally-grown flower market opens in Pleasant Grove
- 2023-04-05 US: "A look at my floral process, start to finish"
- 2023-03-22 "SecondFlor answers your wish of preserved flowers in the USA"
- 2023-03-20 US (IA): Spring on track for Iowa trees, shrubs, and flowers
- 2023-03-10 Funeral Flowers Arrangement same day delivery service to United States and Canada
- 2023-03-01 US (PA): Black women florists group blooms in the spotlight at the PHS Flower Show
- 2023-02-22 “Making the industry more efficient benefits everyone”