- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
August 23-24, Portland
US (OR): Farwest hosts Retailers' Choice Awards
The Awards process takes place over two days, Wednesday, August 23 and Thursday, August 24. It will be led by Danny Summers, Managing Director, The Garden Center Group. All garden retailers are welcome to participate in the product search on Wednesday, August 23, gathering at the Show main entrance C-Lobby at noon for instruction and nomination forms. After searching the floor and gathering entries individually on Wednesday, the team will regroup at 5pm, Room A103, to compare notes and choose top picks. Winners will be presented at the Retailer Idea Center, on the Show floor, on Thursday, August 24, at 3pm. Representatives from companies awarded will share information on their products at that time.
To participate in the judging, retailers must pre-register. To sign up, go to www.FarwestShow.com, to the ‘Show Features’ page and access the Retailers’ Choice Awards registration link.
The Retailers’ Choice Award is a program of The Garden Center Group. The Garden Center Group is an alliance of 125 premier garden centers and professional products and service providers from around the country. The Group is not a buying group. It is a resource for solutions to operational issues facing retailers today. The Group focuses on business solutions designed to help independent garden centers increase sales, improve operations and retain more profit.
A complete description of The Retailers’ Choice Awards can be seen at http://www.FarwestShow.com/highlights.shtml#13.
For further questions, contact Allan Niemi, Director of Events, at 503-582-2005 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete details on this event and others, show schedules, host hotels, speakers, education, and registration, visit www.FarwestShow.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-20 Expo Flor Ecuador: What to expect?
- 2022-06-20 The roll-out of the Veiling Rhein-Maas customer portal