Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Kenya: Flower Logistics Africa gets second edition
Organised by Logistics Update Africa, an Africa focused transport and logistics publication from STAT Media Group, the forum, in its second edition, continues its affiliation with the Kenya Flower Council.
In addition to the topics addressed in the previous edition, this edition aims to enhance collaborative actions between growers and the rest of the supply chain. Commenting on the earlier edition, Jane Ngige, CEO, Kenya Flower Council said, “We have planted the seed and have realized that we all have a stake in this conversation. We are looking forward to future talks. Much work still needs to be done and it all relies on collaboration between all suppliers and operators in the industry. We hope that next time this conference happens again, we will be looking at milestones based on discussions we had.”
While the inaugural event witnessed participation of 95 delegates over two days representing exporters, service providers, industry organisations and government, the second edition promises to be power-packed with more industry representation and laden with more information and interaction.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel, and Elite Flower invest in sustainable fuel
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Big shift in moving horticulture exports from air to sea freight
- 2023-05-31 Port of Los Angeles handled 688,000 TEUs in April
- 2023-05-31 WFS to boost logistics infrastructure at BLR as perishables trade grows
- 2023-05-25 'Generally stable waiting times for ports in North and Latin America anticipated'
- 2023-05-24 Chrysal expands its services for sea freight of flowers
- 2023-05-23 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel and Elite Flower invest in sustainable aviation fuel
- 2023-05-22 Avianca Cargo breaks record in flower transport
- 2023-05-19 LATAM Cargo closes Mother's Day by transporting close to 20.000 tons of flowers during the season
- 2023-05-19 US (NY): Customs at JFK discover live larvae among plastic flowers
- 2023-05-17 Application of antiperspirants to improve the condition of ornamental plants in refrigerated longdistance transport
- 2023-05-17 NL: Flowers won't grow at Schiphol airport as it focuses on cargo quality not quantity
- 2023-05-12 Flowers arriving at Miami International Airport to meet demand for Mother's Day
- 2023-05-12 US (FL): "30% more flower shipments received for Mother's Day 2023"
- 2023-05-10 Air France KLM Martinair Cargo takes next steps in digital commercial approach
- 2023-05-09 UK road transport prices hit April record as double-digit inflation remains
- 2023-05-03 US (FL): "Floral imports on track to this point"
- 2023-04-28 Priority given to flowers in Latin American transport
- 2023-04-27 Turkish Cargo and Avianca Cargo sign an MoU to further enhance their cooperation with global reach
- 2023-04-19 Aero Africa handles first Nairobi-Muscat SalamAir freighter