- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Construction update Luiten Kwekerij
NL: High speed greenhouse construction in Pijnacker
At the moment, Luiten Kwekerij is still located in Bleiswijk, The Netherlands, but hopes to realize the new building in Pijnacker, The Netherlands, this year. The new nursery will cover 3 hectares, much larger than the present 1.8 hectares. Early next year, the first Mediterranean trade must be transshipped.
Luiten Kwekerij has recently seen a steady increase in the number of orders, both in the Mediterranean trade and with the Yuccas. The extra meters are therefore required to process larger orders.
The new building also brings all other business activities together under one roof. To process the ever-increasing orders, external space was rented additionally. However, the new building will be equipped with a processing space of more than 3,000 m2.
For more information:
2665 LN Bleiswijk
T: +31 (0)10 521 36 43
M: +31 (0)623 48 08 22
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- 2023-06-01 “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- 2023-06-01 Buying an established farm, expanding a market for luxury flower, and scale up for future growth
- 2023-05-31 Women transform their horizons in rural Morocco
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- 2023-05-30 Europe: "Demand and potential is there"
- 2023-05-29 Collier’s Greenhouse executive named finalist in National horticulture competition
- 2023-05-29 US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- 2023-05-26 Ecuador: Rosaprima shares their 2022-2023 Sustainability Report
- 2023-05-26 Tunisian journalist switches to growing edible flowers
- 2023-05-25 Bransford Webbs continually improves water efficiency
- 2023-05-24 UK: St Briavels grower Jo Thompson proves cut above with flowers role in Coronation
- 2023-05-24 Team from Low Fulney’s Opperman Plants head to Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-22 French nursery specialises in plants that taste of cheese or oysters
- 2023-05-22 Isle of Man: Growing beautiful and sustainable cut flowers
- 2023-05-19 Linda Price from Wyveale Nurseries wins competition to name new phormium
- 2023-05-19 US (LA): Curiosity blooms into a flower farm with best bud
- 2023-05-19 Make-upz assortment newest addition to Deroose USA portfolio
- 2023-05-18 NL: Stolk Brothers grow anthuriums peat free
- 2023-05-18 NL: Organic Rose Nursery the Bierkreek decorates The Peace Palace