- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: New species in Plantarium spotlights
New, Talent and VNP Star
Every year, Van Vliet New Plants publishes a catalogue. In the catalogue you will notice two common words: "New" and "Talent" and the VNP Star logo. For several years now, Van Vliet New Plants distinguishes its assortment through these words, which tell the reader what potency a specific plant has. 'New' speaks for itself; a novelty in the catalogue edition and also new in the assortment. 'Talent' indicates that the plant is highly promising and therefore worth looking at. The plants with the VNP Star logo are Toppers ('the best of the best'), specially selected by Van Vliet New Plants.
From the Greenhouse to the Cashier
Over the last year, Peter Kroes' arrival at the company has intensified marketing activities. This is already showing in terms of results. "By visiting more growers and collaborating on the novelties, we can better serve the market. It's a win-win situation for both parties", says Kroes.
Kroes travels all across the Netherlands and also supports Sander van Vliet abroad. The route taken will be further expanded where necessary. That's why Van Vliet New Plants invites growers, merchants, buyers, and consumers to visit their stand (stand 214).
The 35th edition of Planitarium will take place from 23 to 26 August 2017 in the Plantarium building on the International Trade Centre Boskoop-Hazerswoude. More information is available on www.plantarium.nl or www.newplants.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series