- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Netherlands: New species in Plantarium spotlights
New, Talent and VNP Star
Every year, Van Vliet New Plants publishes a catalogue. In the catalogue you will notice two common words: "New" and "Talent" and the VNP Star logo. For several years now, Van Vliet New Plants distinguishes its assortment through these words, which tell the reader what potency a specific plant has. 'New' speaks for itself; a novelty in the catalogue edition and also new in the assortment. 'Talent' indicates that the plant is highly promising and therefore worth looking at. The plants with the VNP Star logo are Toppers ('the best of the best'), specially selected by Van Vliet New Plants.
From the Greenhouse to the Cashier
Over the last year, Peter Kroes' arrival at the company has intensified marketing activities. This is already showing in terms of results. "By visiting more growers and collaborating on the novelties, we can better serve the market. It's a win-win situation for both parties", says Kroes.
Kroes travels all across the Netherlands and also supports Sander van Vliet abroad. The route taken will be further expanded where necessary. That's why Van Vliet New Plants invites growers, merchants, buyers, and consumers to visit their stand (stand 214).
The 35th edition of Planitarium will take place from 23 to 26 August 2017 in the Plantarium building on the International Trade Centre Boskoop-Hazerswoude. More information is available on www.plantarium.nl or www.newplants.nl
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- 2023-06-02 Meet Sira: White Santini with a bright green centre
- 2023-05-24 “New ways of utilising herbs in the garden”
- 2023-05-23 UK: Agapanthus 'Black Jack' Plant of the Year at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-19 "It adds a unique tropical flair to the garden or landscape"
- 2023-05-04 "Bi-colored Supertunias have been increasingly popular with North American gardeners"
- 2023-04-28 Stage 3 tissue culture, "Easier than you think"
- 2023-03-22 "Perfect for producers looking for something special"
- 2023-03-17 "May the White Force bloom with you"
- 2022-12-16 "This multi-tasking new Bergenia is a star"
- 2022-12-06 "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"