Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Lufthansa offers sun protection for refrigerated freight
“Our aim is to offer top quality transport for our customers’ freight, both in the air and on the ground. The free offer of our new special film underscores our dedication to high quality and perfects our refrigeration service”, said Sören Stark, Board Member Operations at Lufthansa Cargo.
In any case, Lufthansa Cargo is keeping its transit times between its facilities and aircraft as short as possible. The innovative reflective film provides sensitive shipments with optimum protection against the unavoidable sunlight on airport tarmacs around the world, even on hot summer days.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel, and Elite Flower invest in sustainable fuel
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Big shift in moving horticulture exports from air to sea freight
- 2023-05-31 Port of Los Angeles handled 688,000 TEUs in April
- 2023-05-31 WFS to boost logistics infrastructure at BLR as perishables trade grows
- 2023-05-25 'Generally stable waiting times for ports in North and Latin America anticipated'
- 2023-05-24 Chrysal expands its services for sea freight of flowers
- 2023-05-23 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel and Elite Flower invest in sustainable aviation fuel
- 2023-05-22 Avianca Cargo breaks record in flower transport
- 2023-05-19 LATAM Cargo closes Mother's Day by transporting close to 20.000 tons of flowers during the season
- 2023-05-19 US (NY): Customs at JFK discover live larvae among plastic flowers
- 2023-05-17 Application of antiperspirants to improve the condition of ornamental plants in refrigerated longdistance transport
- 2023-05-17 NL: Flowers won't grow at Schiphol airport as it focuses on cargo quality not quantity
- 2023-05-12 Flowers arriving at Miami International Airport to meet demand for Mother's Day
- 2023-05-12 US (FL): "30% more flower shipments received for Mother's Day 2023"
- 2023-05-10 Air France KLM Martinair Cargo takes next steps in digital commercial approach
- 2023-05-09 UK road transport prices hit April record as double-digit inflation remains
- 2023-05-03 US (FL): "Floral imports on track to this point"
- 2023-04-28 Priority given to flowers in Latin American transport
- 2023-04-27 Turkish Cargo and Avianca Cargo sign an MoU to further enhance their cooperation with global reach
- 2023-04-19 Aero Africa handles first Nairobi-Muscat SalamAir freighter