- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New UK trade magazine for florists
The team at Florist Business is on the hunt for the latest flower varieties to share with UK florists and boost business for everyone, especially varieties that are seasonal, unusual and particularly beautiful; hidden gems of the flower world that might be a little bit harder to find.
Every issue they’ll be publishing a spread on the latest, greatest, most unusual or most loved seasonal flowers.
With a fresh take and wide range of content, Florist Business hopes to seize on the changing retail landscape and create a community for all, delivering practical advice, opinions and information to guide florists forward, together with stunning, commercial and technical design in styles to reflect a unique industry and all its faces – big or small, high-tech or traditional, and particularly shining a light on future florists; young and emerging new talent.
Commenting on the launch Hannah explains: “With the trend having grown for print magazines providing useable business information within niche markets, combined with our knowledge of the florist industry, we believe that business owners will find something really refreshing about a real-life glossy magazine to keep and flick through when everything else is increasingly online. The goal is to excite and inform the flower world with a fresh and totally impartial voice, and of course it’s all still backed-up by a real-time online presence, so we hope there’s a place for it on work benches everywhere. I can’t wait to get started.”
Lisa Wilkinson, Director of Eljays44 adds: “Having been involved in publishing and events within the horticulture industry for over 6 years, it was always my intention to step into the world of flowers which is a personal passion for me, so I’m thrilled that from September it will become a reality. At Eljays44, we are extremely excited about this new launch, and feel that with Hannah’s knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to guide and develop Florist Business, it will quickly become the number one B2B magazine in the florist sector. We aim to create a sharing community, replicating what we have done successfully in the other sectors we work within. I look forward to meeting many of you over the coming months and years”.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Inflation squeezing your bottom line? Learn how to forecast your future
- 2022-06-27 Phylogenetic analysis and flower color evolution of the subfamily Linoideae (Linaceae)
- 2022-06-21 Green and white wedding flowers by season
- 2022-06-17 The 5 garden stars from Florizon Plants
- 2022-06-14 Number of hibiscus growers decreases but interest in crop and novelties remains high
- 2022-06-09 Floral gazing brightens mood, lowers stress, creates a positive vibe
- 2022-06-07 Color inspiration, rose spotlight and wedding inspiration in a Constance
- 2022-06-02 Ravishing Ranunculus
- 2022-06-02 India: Director agriculture kick starts sale of summer flower seedlings at Floriculture nursery
- 2022-06-01 US (FL) 2022 Sponsor Q&A with Corrine Heck
- 2022-06-01 Slow Flowers Society’s Debra Prinzing ponders
- 2022-06-01 British Asians must take part in flower events. Winner garden designer Manoj Malde
- 2022-05-31 Schreurs's roses data collection process
- 2022-05-30 "Echinacea 'SunMagic' is different in branching"
- 2022-05-27 Testing the effects of increasing levels of salinity in irrigation water
- 2022-05-25 India: LG Manoj Sinha inaugurates Flower Show at Botanical Garden
- 2022-05-18 Bloom & Wild to open pop-up shops around the UK
- 2022-05-17 Bursting into flower: the growth of sustainable blooms
- 2022-05-17 Then and now: day-to-day florists supply operations
- 2022-05-16 Bay Area florist devastated after thieves steal $1,200 worth of Mother's Day flowers