- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
US: ASABE publishes first of three horticultural LED lighting standards
ANSI/ASABE S640, Quantities and Units of Electromagnetic Radiation for Plants (Photosynthetic Organisms), sets the stage with definitions and descriptions of metrics for plant growth and development. Subsequent standards will focus on measurement and testing of LED products for plant growth and performance criteria for LED systems used in horticulture.
ASABE members with standards access and those with site-license privileges can access the full-text of the standard by electronic download in about six weeks. Location for the download is on the ASABE online Technical Library at elibrary.asabe.org. Others can obtain a copy for a fee directly from the library or by contacting ASABE headquarters at OrderStandard@asabe.org.
ASABE is recognized worldwide as a standards developing organization for food, agricultural, and biological systems, with more than 260 standards currently in publication. Conformance to ASABE standards is voluntary, except where required by state, provincial, or other governmental requirements, and the documents are developed by consensus in accordance with procedures approved by the American National Standards Institute. For information on this or any other ASABE standard, contact Scott Cedarquist at 269-932-7031, email@example.com. A current listing of all ASABE standards projects can be found on the ASABE web site at www.asabe.org/projects.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-09 Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- 2023-06-09 New multilayer LED fixture launched
- 2023-06-09 Force-multiplying robots translate to labor savings and greater productivity in nurseries
- 2023-06-09 Boosting the plant’s energy with hydrogen
- 2023-06-06 "It is becoming increasingly important to protect crops from droughts and torrential rains"
- 2023-06-06 Chlorine resistant liner developed for water storing
- 2023-06-05 Ridder’s screen innovations result in extra energy savings
- 2023-05-31 "Chiltepec is a pioneer in the use of climate screens in Mexico"
- 2023-05-30 Australia: Building code adapted to better fit greenhouse building
- 2023-05-29 "More and more can be done electrically, including high-capacity crop shredding"
- 2023-05-29 "With our payment tracker, customers see the exact status of the foreign payment"
- 2023-05-26 “No ultrafiltration without customization”
- 2023-05-25 Kenya: “Demand for on-farm cooling solutions is increasing”
- 2023-05-23 Capital injection for Blue Radix powered by 400 growers
- 2023-05-22 "Designed to simplify growing and enhance operations"
- 2023-05-18 Evaluation of mud-based culture substrate on the regeneration of verbena cuttings
- 2023-05-17 Research project to explore 5G use in greenhouse industry
- 2023-05-17 UK: Horticultural Trades Association urges action on water management grants to increase resilience to droughts
- 2023-05-16 Almost time to propagate poinsettia mums
- 2023-05-16 Could growing crops under solar panels provide food and energy at the same time?