- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Management change at Pöppelmann TEKU
Hubert Haskamp (left) and his successor, Pöppelmann TEKU® sales manager Sven Hoping.
Pöppelmann TEKU® is regarded as a reference in the field of growing systems for horticulture. Among other things, this is thanks to the skills and profound knowledge of Hubert Haskamp: He has worked for Pöppelmann for over 40 years and since 2001, he was responsible for the sales management of this successful business division. On 1 July, he finally handed over the management to his favourite successor, Sven Hoping.
Perfect basis for a productive future
This changeover was initiated by Hubert Haskamp himself. In order to ensure that it goes as smoothly as possible, he is going to continue to provide the company with his know-how and experience for some time. This should also help his successor adapt to his new role. "Our industry is becoming more and more digital, the innovation speed is constantly increasing. Despite this, it is still important to continue to maintain the personal relationships with our business partners, wholesalers, growers and other participants in the market, some of which have existed for many years and developed into friendships, to prepare the ground for Sven Hoping in the best possible way."
Hubert Haskamp will also be in charge of the forthcoming process and planning optimisations and the introduction of a new SAP-based ERP system at TEKU® until the end of 2018. "After this, I will hopefully have more time for my family, friends, hobbies and travelling. I am particularly looking forward to my garden."
International experience and focused on growth
Sven Hoping's career at Pöppelmann TEKU started in 2001 with a dual study course. He gathered international experiences during his following position at John Deere International, the world market leader for agricultural engineering, before returning to TEKU as export sales manager in 2009.
With Sven Hoping, the business division will have a sales manager who brings the optimal conditions to achieve the long-term growth targets.
For more information
Pöppelmann GmbH & Co. KG
T: +49 44 42 / 982-0
F: +49 44 42 / 982-112
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 AgriForce forms joint venture with Swiss firm to help with in-progress acquisitions
- 2023-06-08 Italy: Alessandro Michelucci is the new president of Italian Nursery-people association
- 2023-06-08 Interflora celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2023-06-08 CAN: CosMic Plants orchid grower receives MPS-ABC certificate
- 2023-06-08 US: SAF adds breeder category to outstanding varieties competition
- 2023-06-07 “We make both high light transmission and insulation available”
- 2023-06-07 NL: Hem Genetics celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-06-07 Ramón Melón joins IUNU as Head Grower
- 2023-06-07 Buyers sought for UK hydroponic salad grower
- 2023-06-06 Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- 2023-06-06 Floranow acquires flower wholesaler Bloomax
- 2023-06-06 UK firm acquires full stake in Bigot Flower Kenya
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight