- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
UK: Two new Account Managers joining Farplants
Zoe Bruce and Lee Hopper
Zoe Bruce and Lee Hopper are the latest recruits to join Farplants; the company has seen significant additions to the staff for 2017, with a further 4 appointments having been made earlier this year. As part of the company’s growth plans, they launched their latest innovation, Small Plants for Small SpacesTM, at the National Plant Show in June.
Zoe Bruce joins as Key Account Manager, she previously worked for the RHS Wisley plant centre and has 7 years’ experience in plant retail. In addition to extensive horticulture, sales and merchandising knowledge, she has a background in marketing for the banking and education sectors.
Lee Hopper joins from Hillier as Account Manager and brings with him a wealth of knowledge from his 25 years’ experience in horticulture. Having previously worked for garden centres and nurseries, he understands the buyers’ perspective, ensuring he can meet their needs and deliver excellent service.
Brett Avery, Farplants’ Managing Director, is pleased with the new appointments: “I am delighted to welcome Zoe and Lee to the Farplants family. Their outstanding experience and knowledge is precisely what we look for to ensure we provide our valued garden retailers with the best products, support and services.
We thrive on the expertise and passion of our staff enabling us to continue to innovate and uphold our reputation for quality, and I am pleased that Zoe and Lee have this in abundance.”
New for 2018, Small Plants for Small SpacesTM, is Farplants’ new concept for selling small hardy plants targeted to appeal to the consumer limited by space but who still wants impact. The range helps shoppers instantly relate and see how the range will work within their garden.
For more information:
Farplants Sales Ltd
West Sussex BN18 0AS
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 AgriForce forms joint venture with Swiss firm to help with in-progress acquisitions
- 2023-06-08 Italy: Alessandro Michelucci is the new president of Italian Nursery-people association
- 2023-06-08 Interflora celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2023-06-08 CAN: CosMic Plants orchid grower receives MPS-ABC certificate
- 2023-06-08 US: SAF adds breeder category to outstanding varieties competition
- 2023-06-07 “We make both high light transmission and insulation available”
- 2023-06-07 NL: Hem Genetics celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-06-07 Ramón Melón joins IUNU as Head Grower
- 2023-06-07 Buyers sought for UK hydroponic salad grower
- 2023-06-06 Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- 2023-06-06 Floranow acquires flower wholesaler Bloomax
- 2023-06-06 UK firm acquires full stake in Bigot Flower Kenya
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight