- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
August 28-31, Antioquia
Danziger holds open days at Colombia site
“The rapid changes, trends and demands of the market are what drove us to get closer to the market. Danziger Colombia site was established in 2014, in order to provide the best services to the Colombian grower and the US buyer” says Gaby Danziger, CEO.
With state-of-the-art facilities, elite stock program and daily contact with the market, Danziger, breeder of Daisy mum Atlantis, strives to keep on innovating, bringing more novelties of mums, and other diversity to the cut flowers market.
“The “open-days” event is an important milestone for the upcoming year. We use “wisdom of the crowd” to decide which varieties are to be launched, and which will be discarded. Following last year’s event, we have launched 12 varieties, which were successfully tested and eventually commercialized by our customers” says Anat Moshes, VP cut flowers sales.
This year, a large number of new candidates are to be shown during the “open-days”, from daisy to cushion, from white to unique colors and textures.
One of the most famous varieties this year is the Modi daisy, named after India's Prime Minister, Modi, and was presented to him during his visit to the Danziger facility in Israel this July. This white daisy is known for its high volume inflorescence, very short growth cycle and excellent tinting ability.
Danziger Colombia “open days”, 28/8-31/8/17, Antioquia, Colombia. To set a meeting, contact:
Martha Lopez, Martha.Lopez@danziger.com.co
Ana Maria Ramirez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"