- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Growers Supply reveals big savings in End of Summer Sale
With the sale comes significant savings, and some greenhouses will be discounted over $5,600, while some commercial-scale high tunnels will be on sale for as low as $3,429. Whether these growing structures are used for vegetables, flowers, nursery applications, education or anything else, the sale encompasses some of Growers Supply’s most versatile growing structures.
GrowSpan Greenhouses for sale include a 30’ x 72’ Gothic Greenhouse with Full Polycarbonate and a 26’ x 48’ Round Pro Greenhouse. Both of these structures can be outfitted with all the required accessories to grow in any region on a year-round basis. They allow growers to create a controlled environment that just about any crop can thrive in.
The greenhouses are constructed from ultra-durable materials that ensure growers will be utilizing the structures for years to come. The frames are built with American-made, triple-galvanized steel, which is covered with 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate. The polycarbonate comes with a 10 year warranty and features exceptional insulation, so it can help growers reduce operating costs.
The End of Summer Sale also includes some of Growers Supply’s most popular high tunnels. GrowSpan Single Bay High Tunnels are available in 24’ x 105’ and 28’ x 105’, making them an ideal solution for commercial and large-scale operations. The 14 gauge, triple-galvanized steel frame is covered with a Sun Master 6 mil, 4 year clear film. It is made from copolymer resin for superior strength, and it’s anti-dust additives repel dirt to allow for 92 percent light transmission.
The GrowSpan Economy High Tunnels are available in 26’ x 96’ and 30’ x 96’. They feature the same frame as the Single Bay High Tunnels, and they are covered with a 6 mil, 4 year greenhouse film. Economy High Tunnels make ventilation simple with the universal joint roll-up sides. In just moments the tunnels can be inundated with fresh, nourishing air.
The End of Summer Sale will be offered until August 31st. To find out more about the sale and the Growing Structures included, visit GrowersSupply.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Russia: About 1 billion rubles will be spent on creating a greenhouse for growing flowers
- 2022-06-28 Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- 2022-06-27 Renu Energy Solutions partners with University to power village greenhouse
- 2022-06-27 'Growing together by sharing the Chinese 'pie'
- 2022-06-23 Selinsgrove greenhouse remembers Hurricane Agnes
- 2022-06-22 France: Producers hit hard by hail storms
- 2022-06-20 Coating as a base, screens as "emergency brake"
- 2022-06-17 Grandma on a cruise
- 2022-06-09 J. Huete International builds 3.5 hectares of greenhouses for Barberet & Blanc
- 2022-06-08 Upcoming neonicotinoid re-classification
- 2022-06-03 Using durable paint to protect crops against heat and light
- 2022-06-02 Controlling yellow woodsorrel in greenhouse
- 2022-06-01 Greenhouse goes up in East Boston
- 2022-06-01 Australia: P’Petual Glasshouse set to spark circa $30million agribusiness deal
- 2022-05-27 US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- 2022-05-24 New construction for PanAmerican Seed Europe begins
- 2022-05-20 Application of solar energy to foil greenhouse in Guatemala
- 2022-05-18 Seedlings are planted within 6 months in 3.5Ha glass greenhouse
- 2022-05-18 Cleveland County greenhouse business a mainstay for 30 years
- 2022-05-13 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"