- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Protests end after agreement, long-term consequences for economy
- Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Selecta One shows top varieties in show garden
The Osteospermum bed in the show garden with single and double flowering varieties is hard to beat regarding flower and colour impact. Particularly impressive is the new yellow double flowering variety 3D Yellow '18. The 3D line consists of six varieties in great colour combinations, all of them rich flowering.
Calibrachoa MiniFamous Double
The MiniFamous Double line stands for double flowering Calibrachoa varieties convincing with a very good root system, stable flowering and a homogenous, round-shaped plant structure. All varieties are in full bloom. Even the varieties hanging in the show garden without shelter prove their great plant structure and colour stability. A real eye catcher is the FleuroStar winner PinkTastic with bi-coloured flowers in white and pink showing a great in-depth colour perception.
Calibrachoa MiniFamous Uno
The strength of the new line MiniFamous Uno is shown in the show garden. The eight varieties present a harmonic picture. Particularly beautiful are the bi-colour varieties with eye Pink Purple Splash and White + Yellow Eye as well as the uni-coloured varieties Yellow and Blue, proving their weather resistance.
The Rave varieties show a great star pattern stability, especially Rave Violet and Rave Pink score with a great contrast. All varieties are like MiniFamous Uno varieties compact growing and early flowering in production as well as vigorous.
Trixi Early is a line of Calibrachoa mixes in proven colours. The varieties are easy to produce due to their compact growth habit and early flowering. Finished products show the same growth characteristics as other Trixi Calibrachoa mixes. Trixi Early Lollipop and Trixi Early Spirit are an outstanding example for a perfect distribution of all three colours.
AlpeTunia stands for weather resistant and long-trailing Petunias. All nine AlpeTunia varieties in the show garden display the advantages of the line and show a great long-trailing growth habit. Customers especially like the variety AlpeTunia Blueberry.
Petunia BabyDoll und NightSky
The two Petunia highlights NightSky and BabyDoll meet all expectations. The two varieties with flowers with white spots show a stable colour pattern. The plants are weather resistant, vigorously growing and convince with a great near and long distance effect.
The Bracteantha line Mohave offers a great colour range. All varieties of the line are harmonically flowering and showing a great flower quality. Mohave are easy to care, continuously flowering and well suited for beds as they attract bees.
The Lantana line SunFun consists of seven varieties, all rich flowering, weather resistant and continuously flowering. The bees in the show garden love these Lantana varieties.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Gardens by the Bay showcased new plant varieties at Southeast Asia's first flower trial
- 2022-07-04 This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
- 2022-07-04 Australia: BGPA secures European plant breeding rights
- 2022-06-27 US (SC): Blooming school gardening project flourishing with support from house builder
- 2022-06-23 Chinese market embraces new hydrangea
- 2022-06-23 New greenhouse lighting helps researchers’ urgent need for speed
- 2022-06-23 Budgam farmer’s business blooms as he transitions into floristry
- 2022-06-21 Eco Bank and pollinators
- 2022-06-20 Elevated light intensity compensates for nitrogen deficiency during chrysanthemum growth
- 2022-06-20 New HBA cut hydrangeas Royal Supreme and Royal Highness in production
- 2022-06-15 University of Florida releases 4 new caladium varieties
- 2022-06-14 Nursery enters nine new plants for National Plant Show awards
- 2022-06-13 Flower farmers and florists, the Van Der Meers, open up on how to make a family business
- 2022-06-13 Physiological and biochemical regulations confer drought tolerance in pot marigold
- 2022-06-13 Cryopreservation of ornamental plants and fruit crops
- 2022-06-13 Wyevale Nurseries enters nine new plants for the National Plant Show awards
- 2022-06-10 Genomic insights into the important ornamental and stress resistance traits of Prunus mume
- 2022-06-10 300 varieties of annuals and perennials on Artemis flower farm
- 2022-06-10 New Impatiens varieties became a focus for breeders
- 2022-06-10 "A true nude rose is finally here"