- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Allensmore Nurseries launch 2018 Main Season Catalogue
The completely revised, larger format, 60-page catalogue has significantly improved plant information, split into easy to locate sections covering: Perennials; Bedding; Edibles; Spanish; Italian Riviera and Architectural collections.
Allensmore’s extensive range of high quality, high volume ‘Best Sellers’ plants has been further enhanced with over 40 new introductions, each one carefully researched and selected for their great garden performance and high consumer sales appeal in retail displays.
The new Allensmore Perennials range is supported by a 1780mm x 485mm Point of Sale Board which can be customised using retailers’ own logos and supplied, free of charge, against qualifying order values.
Commenting on the launch of their new Main Season Catalogue, Allensmore’s Commercial Director, Jane Davies, said, “Our new 2018 range of plants is the result of a great deal of research into the latest consumer trends and extensive searches for exciting new introductions which have wide appeal and high volume sales potential for our customers. We are especially pleased to offer our terrific range of perennials that provide year-round sales opportunities for our customers.
Our new format Catalogue has been designed to help our retailer customers to find the plants they need for their businesses more easily and quickly. And our new, free, large format point of sale boards will help consumers locate the perennial plants they want for their gardens when visiting our customers’ stores.
Our updated website contains links to our new collections and also includes a new video showing some of our new introductions and stunning aerial views of our significantly expanded production and dispatch facilities here at Allensmore”.
For more information:
Jane Davies, Commercial Director
Tel: 01981 500 946
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series