- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Stolze installs first Opticlear Diamond H4 at orchid nursery
A choice was made to disinfect with the new Opticlear Diamond H4 Single Pack from Water IQ. This makes Sanfiero the first nursery where the H Series of the Opticlear Diamond was used. This series of disinfectors is smaller in capacity and construction but, just like the successful larger models, ensures thorough and reliable disinfecting of the water and increases the quality of the irrigation water.
Besides, this series of Opticlear Diamond has been approved by the Assessment Committee Greenhouse Water Purification (BZG), which allows Sanfiero to use it when necessary to purify water prior to sewage discharge. However, the high quality of the water, treated by the Opticlear Diamond, also makes it possible to reuse all the return water from the greenhouse, which will result in lower irrigation water costs.
Stolze Installatietechniek provided the design and conversion of the water system, the delivery and installation of the Opticlear Diamond and the necessary adjustments to the water unit, which, among other things, allows for a better control of the EC and pH value.
The existing drain water silo has been moved outside and has been enlarged, and an additional silo has been added for the collection of the disinfected drainage water. Sanfiero therefore has more space inside the nursery and has more storage capacity for drain water. The control of the Opticlear Diamond is regulated by the Priva Climate Computer, which also provides insight and control over the infill of the drain silos.
For more information:
2676 LJ Maasdijk
T +31 174 513 779
T: +31 (0)174 510189
F: +31 (0)174 521872
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022