Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
NL: Stolze installs first Opticlear Diamond H4 at orchid nursery
A choice was made to disinfect with the new Opticlear Diamond H4 Single Pack from Water IQ. This makes Sanfiero the first nursery where the H Series of the Opticlear Diamond was used. This series of disinfectors is smaller in capacity and construction but, just like the successful larger models, ensures thorough and reliable disinfecting of the water and increases the quality of the irrigation water.
Besides, this series of Opticlear Diamond has been approved by the Assessment Committee Greenhouse Water Purification (BZG), which allows Sanfiero to use it when necessary to purify water prior to sewage discharge. However, the high quality of the water, treated by the Opticlear Diamond, also makes it possible to reuse all the return water from the greenhouse, which will result in lower irrigation water costs.
Stolze Installatietechniek provided the design and conversion of the water system, the delivery and installation of the Opticlear Diamond and the necessary adjustments to the water unit, which, among other things, allows for a better control of the EC and pH value.
The existing drain water silo has been moved outside and has been enlarged, and an additional silo has been added for the collection of the disinfected drainage water. Sanfiero therefore has more space inside the nursery and has more storage capacity for drain water. The control of the Opticlear Diamond is regulated by the Priva Climate Computer, which also provides insight and control over the infill of the drain silos.
For more information:
2676 LJ Maasdijk
T +31 174 513 779
T: +31 (0)174 510189
F: +31 (0)174 521872
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Lima Labs makes debut at IFTEX
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- 2023-05-30 "Since the merger, we’re focusing more on greenhouse segments"
- 2023-05-30 Eason Horticultural Resources adds Logistics Specialist John Ollis to its logistics team
- 2023-05-30 NL: Double screen installation at Van Daalen Cymbidium
- 2023-05-29 Dissolved oxygen platform launched
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-25 CAN (ON): Josh MacIntyre joins Royal Brinkman as Sales Manager
- 2023-05-25 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Foundation announces 2023 grant awards totaling over $240,000
- 2023-05-25 Green Simplicity joins GreenV
- 2023-05-25 Turkish cargo adds value to nation's exports
- 2023-05-24 From You Flowers and FTD announce merger
- 2023-05-24 Photo Report: Greenhouse Management Training Day, China:“ Knowledge, Awareness, Sharing“
- 2023-05-24 Marginpar and VBW launch collaboration
- 2023-05-23 Kenya: Murara Plants wins renewable Energy Award during EMA 2023
- 2023-05-23 Sollum Technologies appoints Michael Hanan for the US market