Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
China and Ukraine to increase agricultural cooperation
Vice Minister Yu noted that China and Ukraine are highly complementary in the agricultural sector and enjoy broad prospects for cooperation. China highly values agricultural cooperation with Ukraine and is willing to cement the partnership in agricultural investment and trade, veterinary service and phytosanitation, fisheries, and agricultural science and technology, in the principle of equality, mutual benefit and win-win cooperation. The two sides also exchanged views on the implementation of the $3 billion agricultural cooperation programs. Vice Minister Yu hoped that the two countries could give full play to the role of Agriculture Subcommittee to explore new cooperation areas and bring benefits to the two countries.
Ms. Trofimtseva fully agreed with the Chinese side. She underlined the great significance of bilateral agricultural cooperation to agricultural development and people’s wellbeing in both countries. Ukraine is willing to work with China to strengthen exchanges and cooperation in the above-mentioned areas and promote common agricultural development.
After the meeting, Vice Minister Yu and Ms. Trofimtseva, on behalf of the two agricultural ministries, signed the meeting minutes.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 Ecuador’s agreements with China and Costa Rica are suspended
- 2023-05-31 EU considers granting drought relief to Spain
- 2023-05-31 UK: Grower warns industry would 'collapse' without migrant workers
- 2023-05-31 US (MT): Floriculture industry blooming with 50 farms on the map
- 2023-05-30 Westland gives three tonne grant to Westland water bank pilot
- 2023-05-30 "Wedding trends you need to know"
- 2023-05-30 'Appreciating flowers' carried out differently in the West and East
- 2023-05-29 “The excess of water and lack of sunshine has strongly impacted the productions from the north of France"
- 2023-05-29 US (IN): State floriculture sales top nearly $60M in 2022
- 2023-05-29 Iran: Opportunities and challenges in floriculture
- 2023-05-29 Global container production, once experiencing roomy growth, is now in a tight spot
- 2023-05-26 South Africa: Application to protect name 'Cape Flora' and logo approved
- 2023-05-26 NL: Undermining crime in agriculture and horticulture detected
- 2023-05-25 China: Rose plantation promises rosy future for farmers in China's Xinjiang
- 2023-05-25 Iran: Flowers and ornamental plants worth over $1m exported from Kordestan in a year
- 2023-05-25 Nigerian agro exports will see increased air cargo transportation
- 2023-05-25 More than 7,000 km2 of flooded land in Emilia Romagna
- 2023-05-24 India: State to promote orchid cultivation in Jalpaiguri, greenhouse to be set up
- 2023-05-24 Germany: Boosting the image of the begonia
- 2023-05-24 Growing beans or melons in China? Then, beware of the agriculture police