- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Wyevale Nurseries get new promotions ready for Glee
The Hereford-based nurseries will be at the garden and outdoor living trade show to promote their new catalogue and to give attendees the chance to see their new plants for the coming year.
Adam Dunnett, Sales & Marketing Director at Wyevale Nurseries, said: “We are exhibiting at GLEE again this year armed with our Promotions Catalogue for 2018 and samples of the new promotions we have launched within it.
“Featured on the stand (NB21 – NB24) will be Morus rotundiloba ‘Mojo Berry’ a brand-new Mulberry variety. Winner of the new plant award at Chelsea this year, we will be the first to produce a commercial crop in 2018. This tasty new introduction is a dwarf variety, self-pollinating and produces fruit from May through to autumn.
“Also on show will be Alstroemeria ‘Little Miss Zoe’ a stunning variegated alstroemeria with brilliant red flowers, such a show stopper. For customers with a more delicate palate Allium ‘Millennium’ is sure to delight. Millennium offers an endless display of lilac pink globe flowers over clump forming, strappy dark green leaves. The epitome of grace and beauty.”
Wyevale Nurseries’ team will be on hand to give a warm ‘Wyevale welcome’ to customers old and new at its stand NB21 – NB24.
Alongside the existing new introductions and promotions available to book for 2018, Wyevale Nurseries will have a strong display of stock ready for immediate ordering.
For more information:
Tel: 01432 845200
Fax: 01432 845227
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-20 Expo Flor Ecuador: What to expect?
- 2022-06-20 The roll-out of the Veiling Rhein-Maas customer portal