- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
UK: Fairweather’s Nursery celebrates 30 years at Four Oaks
The biggest volume lines were difficult to root subjects like Mahonia, Garrya and Arbutus which were all rooted from cuttings taken from extensive stockbeds. All potting took place on Saturday mornings using school children and the cuttings were stuck on piece work.
In 1987 their 7cm Lavender Hidcote then was priced at 25p.
Alongside pot liners the company also produced a range of containerised trees for Garden Centres.
Sharon and Patrick look forward to seeing you at Four Oaks on September 5th and 6th with Fairweather’s extensive range of Agapanthus, Lavenders and other perennials and a smaller range of shrubs.
For more information
Fairweather’s Wholesale Nursery
Tel:+44 01590 612307
Fax: +44 01590 612519
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- 2023-06-01 “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- 2023-06-01 Buying an established farm, expanding a market for luxury flower, and scale up for future growth
- 2023-05-31 Women transform their horizons in rural Morocco
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- 2023-05-30 Europe: "Demand and potential is there"
- 2023-05-29 Collier’s Greenhouse executive named finalist in National horticulture competition
- 2023-05-29 US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- 2023-05-26 Ecuador: Rosaprima shares their 2022-2023 Sustainability Report
- 2023-05-26 Tunisian journalist switches to growing edible flowers
- 2023-05-25 Bransford Webbs continually improves water efficiency
- 2023-05-24 UK: St Briavels grower Jo Thompson proves cut above with flowers role in Coronation
- 2023-05-24 Team from Low Fulney’s Opperman Plants head to Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-22 French nursery specialises in plants that taste of cheese or oysters
- 2023-05-22 Isle of Man: Growing beautiful and sustainable cut flowers
- 2023-05-19 Linda Price from Wyveale Nurseries wins competition to name new phormium
- 2023-05-19 US (LA): Curiosity blooms into a flower farm with best bud
- 2023-05-19 Make-upz assortment newest addition to Deroose USA portfolio
- 2023-05-18 NL: Stolk Brothers grow anthuriums peat free
- 2023-05-18 NL: Organic Rose Nursery the Bierkreek decorates The Peace Palace