- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Protests end after agreement, long-term consequences for economy
- Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
RHP certification for AS Tootsi Turvas
Based on research and controls carried out by ECAS, the company meets the requirements as described in the RHP Product Certification Scheme. With the certification of AS Tootsi Turvas now in total 70 certified companies around the world have joined RHP, of which 25 companies have peat for horticulture in their assortment.
AS Tootsi Turvas is one of the biggest peat companies in Estonia. The company was founded in 1919 and is active with the extraction and processing of peat as well as packaging of peat products. The major part of the company´s sales comes from horticultural peat. During 2016 AS Tootsi Turvas exported horticultural peat to 15 countries. AS Tootsi Turvas is part of the Finnish company VAPO.
For more information:
2691 MG 's-Gravenzande
T: +31 (0)174 62 03 60
F: +31 (0)174 64 04 13
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-17 Studies on the effect of bio-inoculants and gibberellic acid on vegetative growth of African marigold
- 2022-06-13 Estonia: Supply chain challenges aside, demand for peat is skyrocketing
- 2022-06-13 Dutch scale-up presents new lineup of growing substrates
- 2022-06-09 "Jiffy coco growing media matches South Africa's diverse crop range"
- 2022-05-11 Smithers-Oasis Launches OASIS TerraBrick floral media
- 2022-05-10 Sustainable alternatives require authoritative proof, not marketing jargon
- 2022-04-22 "Many retailers no longer want to have any peat on the shelf in the long term"
- 2022-04-14 New grower guide for Ellepots by A.M.A.
- 2022-04-06 Diverting spent greenhouse growing media away from landfill into sustainable solutions
- 2022-04-05 Major research effort to save future of European peatlands
- 2022-04-01 The International Peatland Society speaks on Ukraine
- 2022-04-01 Tesco set to go peat-free on UK-grown bedding plants
- 2022-03-29 North American coir demand keeps on growing
- 2022-03-28 Anthura opts for a more sustainable substrate
- 2022-03-18 "It's essential to reconsider how we extract peat"
- 2022-03-09 "Alternatives to peat available, but none can replace peat on their own"
- 2022-03-08 Irish politician calls on government to reassess rejection of peat
- 2022-03-04 UK: Government urged to take faster measures against peat use
- 2022-03-02 UK: Research reveals impact of horticulture peat use on climate
- 2022-03-02 The use of peat in substrates