Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Austraflora runs sixth annual photography competition
Throughout July, 2000 photographs of “Australian Native Flora, Nature and Landscapes” were entered. They have since been judged by an expert horticultural and photography panel from both Austraflora and Canon.
The Shortlisted 52 have been whittled down into the Final 12 photographs. These are to be featured in the Austraflora Calendar 2018. Pre-Orders are now open via the website, and sales are also accepted from retailers. It is A4 sized and features a glossy cover and high-quality printed pages. Proceeds from this calendar go towards Multiple Sclerosis Limited, for the fourth year in a row.
The first prize is flights to Melbourne, accommodation at a luxury hotel, and tickets to the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show in March 2018. The winner will also receive a PowerShot G5 X from Canon, an Austraflora Tote Bag, plus a $50 gift voucher for PhotoPICO. Their winning photo will be featured on the front cover. Second and third prizes are also cameras from Canon, and fourth and fifth prizes are Xact Weed Pullers from Fiskars. All winners (including the remaining 7 finalists) will receive an Austraflora Tote Bag, plus a $50 gift voucher for PhotoPICO.
For retail calendar sale enquiries, contact Tracey Wall from Austraflora.
Phone: 03 9782 2404
For individual calendar sales, visit the website:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content