- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Wyevale Nurseries shine a light on garden design
Wyevale Nurseries, which is located in Hereford, has teamed up with Landscapeplus, a supplier of garden lighting, to host the event on Thursday, September 21 from 6pm.
Adrian Hoare, Garden Design & Domestic Landscape Sales Manager at Wyevale Nurseries, said: “During the evening we’ll be exploring the use of lighting in garden design. The event will commence with a tour of the nursery, taking in the diverse range of late summer and autumnal stock, followed by a talk and demonstration from Paul Willavoys of Landscapeplus.
“Paul is the New Business Manager at Landscapeplus, having been with the company from its early stages and developing through the sales team. He is now a well-known figure within the industry, having suggested lighting on many RHS show gardens with great success.
“Paul has a desire to educate people through talks nationwide. People want to know more about the effects and control of lighting and the development from halogen to LED, amongst other topics.
“He is also very passionate about developing products fit for purpose within the garden, ensuring lighting systems work and the clients get the system they deserve for their garden.”
Light bites and refreshments will be served throughout the evening.
People who would like to attend the free event are asked to contact Adrian via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01432 845200.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"