- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
'Floradecora participation pays off for FleuraMetz'
The FleuraMetz stand at Floradecora 2017, photo: Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH/2Dezign
In her opinion, Floradecora shows the direction of trends in the world of flowers and plants at exactly the right time, i.e., towards conceptual emotionalization in all segments. For Nancy van Kleef-van Duijvenbode, flowers are all-rounders. “With their fragrance, they awaken memories, with their colours, they reinforce feelings and with their freshness, variety and naturalness, there is no limit to the stories they can tell.” As a fullservice company, FleuraMetz concentrates at Floradecora on concepts that show interior designers, event managers, furniture stores and fashion boutiques how they can work with fresh greenery on a seasonal basis, expand their assortment and, therefore, strengthen their position in the market. “There is no limit to what you can do with flowers”, she says and adds that flowers are not only a wonderful gift but are also outstanding from a health point of view. Why? “Simply because they make people happy.”
Flowers are a wonderful gift and makes people happy. Photo: FleuraMetz, Claudia Overberg
The concept was particularly well received by furnishing and furniture stores because it is practical, arouses interest and attracts retailers. At Floradecora, FleuraMetz presented various presentation solutions with flowers and plants – from ‘FlowerTales’ and ‘GreenBaze’ to ‘Mix&Match’ – that can be integrated easily into assortments of all kinds.
‘FlowerTales’ offers packages that can be put together in target-group and trend relevant ways. ‘GreenBaze’ is made up of complete arrangements oriented towards seasons, festivities and holidays. The budget-priced ‘Mix&Match’ concept includes a do-it-yourself-package with creative recommendations.
‘GreenBaze’ is made up of complete arrangements oriented towards seasons, festivities and holidays. Photo: FleuraMetz
“All sectors have the potential to include our fresh products in their assortment”, says the FleuraMetz Marketing Manager, who is also responsible for new business and innovation in her company. “However, many are unaware that they can also sell flowers and plants.” Accordingly, taking part in Floradecora was an ideal opportunity for FleuraMetz to present its comprehensive marketing package. “We work together with gardeners and growers, and offer a variety of extra services in addition to our products.” For the online trade, this can be good photographic material; for the conventional trade, banners and posters. The emphasis is, however, on advice. “Different sales channels need different solutions that are tailored to them and their customers.” Complete solutions are the most convincing. Nancy van Kleef-van Duijvenboden calls it “guidance” when it is not a question of individual products but rather a presentation concept with matching pot.
The 360° tour of Floradecora 2017 at floradecora.messefrankfurt.com/virtualtour offers insights into the spectrum of products to be seen and who to contact. For inquiries about taking part in Floradecora, contact Martina Bullack on +49 69 7575-6466 or at email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content