- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
'Floradecora participation pays off for FleuraMetz'
The FleuraMetz stand at Floradecora 2017, photo: Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH/2Dezign
In her opinion, Floradecora shows the direction of trends in the world of flowers and plants at exactly the right time, i.e., towards conceptual emotionalization in all segments. For Nancy van Kleef-van Duijvenbode, flowers are all-rounders. “With their fragrance, they awaken memories, with their colours, they reinforce feelings and with their freshness, variety and naturalness, there is no limit to the stories they can tell.” As a fullservice company, FleuraMetz concentrates at Floradecora on concepts that show interior designers, event managers, furniture stores and fashion boutiques how they can work with fresh greenery on a seasonal basis, expand their assortment and, therefore, strengthen their position in the market. “There is no limit to what you can do with flowers”, she says and adds that flowers are not only a wonderful gift but are also outstanding from a health point of view. Why? “Simply because they make people happy.”
Flowers are a wonderful gift and makes people happy. Photo: FleuraMetz, Claudia Overberg
The concept was particularly well received by furnishing and furniture stores because it is practical, arouses interest and attracts retailers. At Floradecora, FleuraMetz presented various presentation solutions with flowers and plants – from ‘FlowerTales’ and ‘GreenBaze’ to ‘Mix&Match’ – that can be integrated easily into assortments of all kinds.
‘FlowerTales’ offers packages that can be put together in target-group and trend relevant ways. ‘GreenBaze’ is made up of complete arrangements oriented towards seasons, festivities and holidays. The budget-priced ‘Mix&Match’ concept includes a do-it-yourself-package with creative recommendations.
‘GreenBaze’ is made up of complete arrangements oriented towards seasons, festivities and holidays. Photo: FleuraMetz
“All sectors have the potential to include our fresh products in their assortment”, says the FleuraMetz Marketing Manager, who is also responsible for new business and innovation in her company. “However, many are unaware that they can also sell flowers and plants.” Accordingly, taking part in Floradecora was an ideal opportunity for FleuraMetz to present its comprehensive marketing package. “We work together with gardeners and growers, and offer a variety of extra services in addition to our products.” For the online trade, this can be good photographic material; for the conventional trade, banners and posters. The emphasis is, however, on advice. “Different sales channels need different solutions that are tailored to them and their customers.” Complete solutions are the most convincing. Nancy van Kleef-van Duijvenboden calls it “guidance” when it is not a question of individual products but rather a presentation concept with matching pot.
The 360° tour of Floradecora 2017 at floradecora.messefrankfurt.com/virtualtour offers insights into the spectrum of products to be seen and who to contact. For inquiries about taking part in Floradecora, contact Martina Bullack on +49 69 7575-6466 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses