- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
US: Nufarm announces former Emblem Fungicide name to Spirato GHN
Spirato GHN fungicide is viewed as a popular product for foliar disease, as well as stem, crown and root rot, because of its ability to defend and control in all stages of ornamental and edible production with low use rates and an easy-to-use SC liquid formulation.
Watch Nufarm Technical Manager Rick Fletcher at Cultivate'17 discuss how to use Spirato GHN as a foliar spray or drench in the management of important diseases.
Spirato GHN is labeled for more than 45 plant species, including ornamentals such as African violet, Aster, Azalea, Begonia, Pansy, Petunia, and Poinsettia. It has also received an expanded label for approved use on greenhouse vegetables, including brassica leafy vegetables (such as broccoli, cauliflower, and kale), herbs (such as basil, chive, cilantro, parsley and rosemary), leafy vegetables (such as arugula, lettuce and swiss chard), and vegetables (such as pepper, tomato, and cucumber).
Nufarm Spirato GHN can partner with other fungicides, such as Affirm' or Strider', as part of an effective disease management program.
For a complete list of Nufarm professional greenhouse and nursery products, visit
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- 2023-05-26 US: CBP agriculture specialists intercept first in the nation pest at Laredo Port of Entry
- 2023-05-25 How to deal with Botrytis and keep it at bay
- 2023-05-25 Strategies for effective mealybug management in greenhouses
- 2023-05-24 Research on the isolation and identification of black spot disease of Rosa chinensis in Kunming, China
- 2023-05-23 Combatting invasive species through action
- 2023-05-18 UK: Defra announces plant health research and development plan
- 2023-05-18 New generation Mycotal released
- 2023-05-17 Invasive pests in Maryland attacking native plants
- 2023-05-17 US (CA): Dept of Pesticide Regulation awards $3,15M in research grants
- 2023-05-16 Easement of the attachment of UK Plant Passports in EU Member States extended for 24 months
- 2023-05-16 US: Downy mildew observed on a greenhouse in Massachusetts
- 2023-05-15 Ultrafiltration highly suitable for removal of nematodes and tomato virus
- 2023-05-11 Micro roses may be the answer to solving deadly disease of the florist favorite
- 2023-05-05 Biobest signs letter to acquire BioWorks
- 2023-05-01 Absence of Xylella fastidiosa in Jordan
- 2023-04-25 Biocontrols against powdery mildew in gerberas
- 2023-04-25 CAN: Rycar insecticide registered for ornamental use
- 2023-04-20 Hawaiʻi Floriculture and Nursery Association releases educational video
- 2023-04-19 US (MA): Botrytis detected on geranium leaves submitted to UMass lab