- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Michael Warren confirmed as CEO at Earth Alive
Robert Blain, Chairman, stated: "We are very pleased that Mr. Warren has accepted to continue in his role and we remain confident that under his leadership, Earth Alive’s objectives will be achieved in the short term." Mr. Warren has been a member of Earth Alive’s senior management team since 2014 where he has been singled out for consistently identifying innovative business concepts and bringing them to market, all with a focus on products that are earth and human-friendly. Mr. Warren is familiar with the day to day operations and the general development strategy of Earth Alive. He holds a Business Degree from Bishop’s University and prior to joining Earth Alive, he had built LFP Solutions, an organic soil inputs distribution company where he developed operational & management expertise.
Following the latest financial results and the extensive review of operations completed by an independent external consultant, the Board has undertaken to implement several key recommendations to ensure that Earth Alive’s activities are conducted in the most efficient manner while continuing on the path of sustainable growth and profitability. Management is currently in discussions with several parties to ensure that Earth Alive’s short term financial needs are met and the company can move forward with a focus on business development. The company will release any related information in a timely manner.
For more information:
Earth Alive Clean Technologies
1001 Lenoir Street, suite B-338
Montreal, QC Canada H4C 2Z6
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"