- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
DeltaTrak announces new ColdTrak import/export traceability kit
“The FlashLink Real-Time In-Transit Logger is especially beneficial to shippers because they don’t have to wait for a receiver to open a container or vehicle doors, find the logger, download it and then email the trip history report.” according to Fred Wu, President and CEO of DeltaTrak. “The RTL is a full featured data logger monitoring temperature, humidity, security (light) and quality (shock). Information is automatically uploaded to the cloud and shared between shippers and receivers.” The stored data is also available for traceability, audits, HACCP documentation, insurance compliance and FSMA compliance.
The ThermoTrace TTI Labels included in the kit provide a low cost way for customers to track possible temperature abuse at the pallet level. Customers can download the free application to a smartphone or tablet and easily scan the TTI barcode label to instantly access information about shipments.
The ColdTrak Import/Export Traceability Kit is easy to activate and deploy. It is a highly reliable, low-cost solution for anyone that needs to track and report temperature conditions of import/export shipments and needs up-to-the-minute information on the quality of the products being shipped.
For a demonstration, visit booth 3-D43 at Asia Fruit Logistica 2017.
For more information:
DTI Asia Pacific Limited
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Publication of Air France-KLM 2021 sustainable development report
- 2022-06-29 Kuehne+Nagel named best freight forwarder in India
- 2022-06-22 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-21 Weaker Japanese yen spoils things as orchid sales rebound
- 2022-06-21 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-20 Kuehne+Nagel Air Logistics renews its global Cargo iQ quality certification
- 2022-06-17 Issues in logistics in the floral industry for 2022
- 2022-06-15 Cargolux and Bolloré logistics sign sustainable aviation fuel agreement
- 2022-06-14 "Quality does not need to be wasted during transport”
- 2022-06-09 Coordinating flowers' journey from Kenya to the Netherlands
- 2022-06-06 Shanghai reopening, itinerary cancellations and ILWU negotiations mark June as a key month
- 2022-06-03 Jaipur airport's new international cargo terminal is now functional
- 2022-06-03 Global floral community gathers to discuss supply chain issues
- 2022-06-02 Perishable supply chain experts share insights into latest technological innovations and much more
- 2022-05-30 China: Agriculture e-commerce creates jobs for rural communities
- 2022-05-30 Kuehne+Nagel supports the construction of Europe’s biofuel facilities
- 2022-05-27 Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
- 2022-05-27 “Freight costs change weekly, so fresh herb prices from Israel to customers have to change”
- 2022-05-27 These ports are causing the most congestion in the global supply chain
- 2022-05-25 Government of Canada invests in innovative projects to boost productivity in Canadian agriculture