- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Kenyan rose to conquer the Russian market
The import of roses from Kenya to Russia in recent years has significantly outpaced all other countries and has grown by more than 50%. Rose was the second most important source of profit for the Kenyan budget, bringing in from the sale of flowers 400 million euros a year.
The companies of Kenya are AAA Growers; Everest Enterprises Limited; Floriken Blooms; Horticultural Crops Directorate; Milele Flowers; Molo Greens; Subati Group; Waridi; ZNS Group - are waiting for all interested in cooperation on September 12-14 at the exhibition FlowersExpo'2017 in IEC "Crocus Expo", pavilion 1, hall 3.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-22 American Society of Cut Flower Growers names Pinky Winky panicle hydrangea among its 2023 Cut Flowers of the Year
- 2023-05-12 American Rose Trials for Sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2023-05-04 NL: Newest pot and bedding plants shown at Pack Trials
- 2023-02-20 "30 perennials you are missing In 2023"
- 2023-02-03 Tulipomania: How a flower became a financial asset
- 2023-01-11 The garden on Symphony of the Seas has over 20,000 plants
- 2022-12-23 The fascinating story of the Semponium
- 2022-12-07 First spot for Ruby Red and Superba New Glitter
- 2022-12-05 New varieties of De Ruiter East Africa on display at Open Day
- 2022-11-14 German tree nursery products on stage at sales fair in Westerstede
- 2022-09-19 Daily light integral and/or photoperiod during the young plant and finishing stages
- 2022-09-02 Large flowers can be short‐lived: Insights from a high Andean cactus
- 2022-08-17 Cut flower perennials
- 2022-07-04 Evaluation of gladiolus genotypes in Nepal
- 2022-06-20 Expression of ethylene biosynthesis genes during senescence in Delphinium grandiflorum
- 2022-06-20 Performance of dahlia, genotypes for floral and yield attributes
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-01 'Sea freight replacing air freight is just a matter of time'
- 2022-05-31 IFTEX kicks off, high transport costs talk of town
- 2022-04-14 King Willem-Alexander opens International horticulture exhibition Floriade Expo 2022