- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Proven Winners hires new Retail Account Manager
Meghan Owens has joined the Proven Winners team as Retail Account Manager. In her new role, she will serve as a business development facilitator between IGCs and their grower suppliers, brokers and sales representatives. Meghan is an industry veteran, having gained a wealth of experience working with broker companies, growers and retailers during her 16-year career with Syngenta.
The additional staff position will be dedicated exclusively to servicing these vital IGC customers, while at the same time continuing to offer free staff training to independent retailers through our certified program, providing event planning services and a host of additional value-added services designed to help independent retailers increase sales.
“We are extremely excited Meghan is joining Proven Winners. Her well rounded industry experience, combined with her professionalism and winning personality, will be a huge asset to the thousands of garden centers that participate in the Proven Winners program. Meghan will be joining Jessica DeGraaf to specifically focus on the needs of the IGCs. This allows Proven Winners to strengthen our existing relationships and create new partnerships within the independent channel, as well as bringing innovative programs to this vital segment of our industry. We couldn’t be happier to add Meghan to the Proven Winners team,” said Dave Konsoer, Director of Sales for Proven Winners.
For more information:
111 E Elm St Ste D
Sycamore, IL 60178
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 AgriForce forms joint venture with Swiss firm to help with in-progress acquisitions
- 2023-06-08 Italy: Alessandro Michelucci is the new president of Italian Nursery-people association
- 2023-06-08 Interflora celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2023-06-08 CAN: CosMic Plants orchid grower receives MPS-ABC certificate
- 2023-06-08 US: SAF adds breeder category to outstanding varieties competition
- 2023-06-07 “We make both high light transmission and insulation available”
- 2023-06-07 NL: Hem Genetics celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-06-07 Ramón Melón joins IUNU as Head Grower
- 2023-06-07 Buyers sought for UK hydroponic salad grower
- 2023-06-06 Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- 2023-06-06 Floranow acquires flower wholesaler Bloomax
- 2023-06-06 UK firm acquires full stake in Bigot Flower Kenya
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight