- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- Air cargo demand decline slows in April
- Seasonal worker program essential part of Canada's ag industry
- US (PA): Sugar Valley Greenhouse counting their blessings, one petal at a time
- US: Hawaii among top 10 states with most floriculture operations
- "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
NL: New Management at Van Dijk Flora
Van Dijk Flora’s current Managing Director, Marcel van der Hoeven, will be responsible for the Blueroots digital platform, which is a joint initiative by Dutch Flower Group and FleuraMetz. This development has led to a decision to alter and strengthen Van Dijk Flora’s management by adding a position for commercial responsibility.
Marcel van der Hoeven, Stefan Verhoeff and Eva Dahlqvist
From 1st October, the Van Dijk Flora management team will have Stefan Verhoeff as Managing Director (currently Financial Director) and Eva Dahlqvist as Commercial Director (currently Sales Manager).
Under the leadership of Marcel van der Hoeven and his team over the last 10 years, Van Dijk Flora has developed into an innovative and leading company within the floriculture sector.
For more information:
Van Dijk Flora
2675 LN Honselersdijk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Lima Labs makes debut at IFTEX
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- 2023-05-30 "Since the merger, we’re focusing more on greenhouse segments"
- 2023-05-30 Eason Horticultural Resources adds Logistics Specialist John Ollis to its logistics team
- 2023-05-30 NL: Double screen installation at Van Daalen Cymbidium
- 2023-05-29 Dissolved oxygen platform launched
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-25 CAN (ON): Josh MacIntyre joins Royal Brinkman as Sales Manager
- 2023-05-25 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Foundation announces 2023 grant awards totaling over $240,000