- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Komet Sales is innovating the floral industry
Widen your network through Komet to Komet
Komet Sales is a platform developed by and for the floral industry, Komet Sales aims to make the lives of its key players easier. Users within Komet have access to a centralized and holistic system that provides industry specific tools, process management and a wide variety of ways to enhance sales channels.
Komet to Komet
In a nutshell, K2K allows companies that are using Komet Sales to share their inventories in real time with other companies that are using Komet Sales. These companies can then take those inventories and offer them via e-commerce to their customers. Once a customer purchases an item the transaction trickles down all the way to the vendor where the product is automatically invoiced.
Widen Your Network Through K2K
Komet to Komet is a feature that allows vendors on the platform to display their inventory onto their customer’s Komet account in real time and streamline the entire sales/procurement process through both parties. Komet to Komet has already proven to be a game-changer when it comes to facilitating the communication between vendors and customers as well as expanding the floral network for all the vendors as the customers of their customers will be able to buy their products online.
Komet to Komet: Selling Before Buying
For the customer company, Komet to Komet means having more product availability than ever before without having to purchase a single item. The inventory gets reflected on your platform so you can make Prebooks and Purchase Orders for K2K products allowing you to choose from your vendor’s inventory without committing to it before actually buying it. You also have the option to display it through your e-commerce platform as if it were your own allowing your customers to buy it.
Once a K2K order is made on the customer’s side, the system automatically creates a Purchase Order for your vendor and the shipping labels from the vendors become the receiving labels for their customers. This eliminates the need to print customer labels for each shipment other than the standard shipping labels.
Top efficiency here! Now your customers and your team won’t have to worry about placing orders for non-existing products and on a scenario where a customer, procurement and sales were looking at the same product, the system will automatically update availability once the product is requested. Not only are you able to sell more without risk, but also without any hassle.
For more information, contact us!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-21 Why more growers are choosing polycarbonate panels
- 2022-06-17 Grow lights for herbs: which option to choose
- 2022-06-17 How agritech startup Ecozen helps farmers grow with its solar products
- 2022-06-15 Caterpillar control with insect filter system at Florein Gerbera's
- 2022-05-27 Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- 2022-05-26 Experimental study reveals impact of light spectrum on plant growth
- 2022-05-23 “Recycling of nutrient solutions leads to important savings”
- 2022-05-23 24/7 virtual scouts equipped with computer vision to identify pathogens and pests
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-19 Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- 2022-05-17 OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- 2022-05-05 Improving growers' understanding of their irrigation water
- 2022-05-04 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-04-29 "I am convinced we all have to go in this direction in horticulture”
- 2022-04-27 "We use less heating compared to the HPS side of the greenhouse"
- 2022-04-26 "Investment in autonomous drones contributes to the digitization of greenhouses"
- 2022-04-21 SunPlus horticulture portfolio grows with the addition of deep-red
- 2022-04-21 "Chinese horticulture much more than production only"
- 2022-04-19 NL: Upgraded aerial work platform can get to work again
- 2022-04-15 Floricultural wholesalers choose to rent electric tow tractors from Steenks Service