- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Grigg Brothers re-brands as Grigg
With a modern, updated look, GRIGG will remain the premier golf and sports turf brand in the BRANDT product portfolio. BRANDT, who bought Grigg Brothers in 2014, is a manufacturer of specialty products for the turf and ornamental market.
The rebrand effort celebrates GRIGG’s commitment to science-based products, turf research and proven agronomic principles and embraces the research-driven approach that the Grigg family has created. GRIGG products are tested and validated with extensive university testing and GRIGG uses this research to educate turf managers and to establish best practice nutritional programs.
The rebranding includes a new website – www.grigg.co – that puts the company’s university trials and research, technical papers, nutrition programs and catalog at customers’ fingertips within a few clicks. It also includes a revamped social media presence on Facebook and on Twitter using the handle @GRIGGco.
“GRIGG has long been regarded as the premier turf nutrition line in the industry,” said BRANDT National Sales Director, John Guglielmi. “We felt the timing was right to update the brand and reinforce our commitment to turf science and innovation, while providing our customers with more access to the breadth of GRIGG’s information and resources.”
GRIGG was establish in 1992 by brothers Mark and Gary Grigg, who joined forces to put their combined entrepreneurial spirit, agronomic education and turf experience together to create turf nutrition products. In 2014, BRANDT purchased GRIGG to expand its product offerings and footprint in the turf market. Mark and Gary continue to lead the GRIGG brand.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"