- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Marsha Bro named Executive General Manager for Kemin Crop Technologies
In this role, Bro will be responsible for growing the Crop Technologies portfolio while driving profitability and market share. Under her leadership and strategic guidance, the Crop Technologies initiative will continue to develop and offer innovative solutions that meet the needs of growers nationwide, while protecting specialty crops and ornamentals.
“Crop Technologies is poised for success under Marsha’s leadership,” said Dr. Chris Nelson, President and CEO of Kemin. “Beyond her vision and business acumen, she has demonstrated success bringing new products to specialty market segments during her time at Kemin.”
Bro started working at Kemin in 2002 and has held finance, business intelligence and marketing roles across the company. In 2011, Bro was integral in launching the company’s Personal Care business with a focus on developing and managing the marketing function. Most recently, she served as a Marketing Director on the corporate marketing team, developing worldwide strategic marketing and digital capabilities. Bro holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa.
“We have an exciting opportunity to leverage our expertise as specialty crop growers and bridge innovative technologies across the vast market segments Kemin serves to create relevant, efficacious and profitable solutions unlike any others available in the horticulture market today,” said Bro.
Throughout 2017, Kemin strategically invested in growing the Crop Technologies team. In April, Brett Cranston was hired as a Sales Manager to work closely with customers to provide tailored solutions that enhance crop performance and profitability; and in June, Emily Fuerst was appointed Director of Research and Development to lead the development of new and innovative crop technology solutions.
As a global nutritional ingredients company, Kemin manufactures more than 500 specialty ingredients for humans and animals in the global feed and food industries, as well as the health, nutrition and beauty markets. Many of the innovative ingredient solutions are sourced from specialty crops, developed in greenhouses and fields through the company’s specialty crop improvement program.
For more information:
Kemin Crop Technologies
1900 Scott Avenue, Des Moines, IA
T: +1 515-559-5479
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 4-H raffle grand prize greenhouse built by A. E. Peacock students
- 2022-06-28 Horticoop welcomes new co-workers from Codema irrigatie & elektrotechniek
- 2022-06-27 Greenhouse structure is erected in Nepal
- 2022-06-27 Strong support for Dr. Graham Stirling’s nematode masterclass
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"