- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
Autumn on the Flower Council consumer sites
The Urban Chic French Apéro
Urban Chic French Apéro is a concept derived from the French apéritif. It's the time before dinner when you meet with friends and share a drink together. Think of it as pre-drinks, a Dutch borrel or, happy hour in the United States. Apéro is not just about the drink itself, it is also about relaxing at home, chatting with friends, sharing a bite to eat, set around a beautifully decorated table. We add plants and flowers to give it the perfect finishing touch.
New photography and text
In the autumn dossier, this concept is reflected by the photography and articles designed to appeal to our target audience in each core market. There are recipes for flower flavoured drinks, DIY projects for botanical coasters and styling tips to transform your living room into a perfect floral and botanical setting for apéro.
As much of the content relates to being together indoors, there will also be additional content about outdoor plants. For example, lovely autumnal treats for the terrace and winter-ready tips for the garden. And throughout the content, there will also be a focus on the Flower Agenda and the Houseplant/Garden Plant of the Month.
Social media and newsletters
The autumn dossier will go live on 22 September and will continue through to 21 December. During this period phased articles will be released and promoted via social media and in newsletters.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity
- 2023-04-05 Digital promotion of Explorer roses : "A Big red success with impact!"
- 2023-04-03 That Flower Feeling thanks Miley Cyrus for being the unofficial ambassador for flowers
- 2023-03-22 PopUp Garden now available for consumers
- 2023-03-22 US: The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening announce the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots grantees
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content