- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AgroSci introduces preassembled green wall system for office and home
AgroSci CEO Chris Pianta said the company is introducing the new product to meet the growing demand for a basic, no-frills, easy-to-install green wall. The 48 inch wide by 88 inch high unit can go anywhere, from a lobby to a living room, from a boardroom to a bar. Just order, unpack and switch on.
Thanks to the patented Aerogation technology, AgroSci green walls employ the most powerful air-cleaning green wall technology on the market. Each preassembled AgroSci green wall is a massive air-purifying machine that cleans a whopping 34,000 cubic feet of air a day.
“Our system enables customers to install a green wall fast without fuss,” Pianta said. “The unit comes fully assembled and ready to use. Just fill with water or hook into a plumbing line, plug in and you’re good to go. Our patented Aerogation system is a sponge for toxins, allergens and impurities. It soaks up contaminated air and purifies it, making interiors healthier and more welcoming.”
Aerogation takes the natural cleaning power of plants and multiplies it about 200 times. That means the preassembled wall’s 60 plants have the air-purifying capacity of about 12,000 houseplants. It’s like having a forest pumping purified air in your home, office or business 24/7.
AgroSci offers standard and customized selections of plants for the unit as well as various trim options.
For more information:
36 Dr. Foote Road, Colchester, CT 06415 USA
Chris Pianta: (860) 209-9270
Mark Prescott: (518) 733-6395
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Perk up your Cultivate experience with Danziger
- 2022-06-24 House plants can improve your well-being, but there's a catch
- 2022-06-08 Domestication and conservation of three species of Dendrobium Swartz
- 2022-05-17 Sundaville Flamingo Pink is now available
- 2022-05-11 CSU Award for 'Sunbeckia Ophelia'
- 2022-04-27 Houseplant hustlers: for some people, money does grow on trees
- 2022-04-26 "One of the silver linings of the supply chain issues: it got us thinking out of the box and trying new things”
- 2022-04-26 MNP / Suntory shows many novelties during spring events
- 2022-04-13 Mandala and Mandala Plus: two colorful new Senecio series
- 2022-04-12 Calathea:" a kaleidoscope of colors, patterns and possibilities"
- 2022-04-07 Most trending plant varieties from the 2021 Michigan Plant Trials
- 2022-04-06 Nature’s Way Farms launches new rare Alocasia Dawn in honor of founder
- 2022-04-04 "At least 100 days of flowering is now guaranteed"
- 2022-04-04 Highlights of the Primula Paradiso open days
- 2022-04-01 "It makes optimal use of the cultivation surface"
- 2022-03-28 Potted lisianthus Julietta: "A lovely gift"
- 2022-03-28 Select Breeding puts renewed assortment of patio roses in the spotlight
- 2022-03-28 See new plant introductions at the California Spring Trials
- 2022-03-28 Worker back in office after 2 years finds gigantic plant
- 2022-03-21 NZ: Retiree cuts back on houseplant obsession - she now has only 400