Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
CERSAA presented FERTINNOWA at VII Summer School of Floriculture
The Summer school, focused on the cultivation and exploitation of citrus fruit, was mainly addressed to technicians working in the fields of crop management and protection, land planning and design, researchers, teachers as well as growers and people working in the sector of fruit processing and transformation. The Summer School was attended by 20 people.
Presentation of the main outcome of Fertinnowa questionnaires gave the possibility to deepen some aspects related to irrigation and to stimulate an interesting discussion with regards to the present situation related to irrigation and fertigation techniques and their use for the cultivation of different crop species. Participants really appreciated the work done in the frame of the project since it was the first time they could see so comprehensive and focused information. Moreover, they noticed the importance of being able to rely on such results in order to provide useful tools for the planning and the management of crops including citrus to all relevant stakeholders.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Multilingual support for IPM and yield forecasting platform
- 2023-06-01 Plants can sense when something touches them
- 2023-06-01 Analysis of single plant cells provides insights into natural product biosynthesis
- 2023-06-01 US (FL): Researchers focus on vanilla as alternative crops for small growers
- 2023-06-01 How a mysterious protein plays a crucial role in plant growth
- 2023-05-25 "Growers apply shading later because of dark spring"
- 2023-05-25 "As soon as there is a crisis, there is more need to zoom in on data"
- 2023-05-24 Starting Rudbeckia ‘Sunbeckia’ production
- 2023-05-23 Solar cells that support greenhouse farming
- 2023-05-23 US: Michigan agriculture organizations support Farm Bill facilities investment
- 2023-05-19 Cropping Up: Ride the farming wave with Utah horticulturalist Sheridan Hansen
- 2023-05-18 Cultivation digitization: how can growers get started?
- 2023-05-18 "Growing demand for construction professionals in CEA"
- 2023-05-17 Pursuing sustainability in floriculture
- 2023-05-15 "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- 2023-05-11 Embracing change with new growing systems
- 2023-05-05 US (CA): Winery uses flowers instead of grapes
- 2023-05-05 Scientists unlock the secret to roses aroma
- 2023-05-04 The lost art of chrysanthemum cultivation
- 2023-05-03 Comprehensive assessment of varieties of garden roses in the conditions of the Udmurt Republic