- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: AMVAC Chemical Corporation acquires OHP
OHP is a supplier of chemical and biological pesticide solutions specifically packaged and labelled for the greenhouse and nursery production markets and sold through a network of distribution partners throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. OHP was founded in 1988 by Ronald Soldo and has dedicated itself to fulfilling the pest control needs of the production ornamental market. In its 30-year history, OHP has grown to hold a leading position in the greenhouse and nursery pest control market. “After so many years of involvement in this industry, I am confident that AMVAC represents an ideal owner to foster and grow the OHP business well into the future” says Ron Soldo, CEO of OHP, Inc.
OHP will continue to operate as it has in the past and there will be no changes to staff, products, customers or operations. AMVAC will operate the business as a wholly owned subsidiary under the name of OHP, Inc. Dan Stahl will continue on as General Manager reporting directly to Bob Trogele, AMVAC COO.
“We are very pleased to now be a part of AMVAC,” says Dan Stahl, GM of OHP. “The cultural fit, resources and business development approach of AMVAC will create tremendous opportunities for growth. I am truly excited to be a part of the AMVAC leadership team and look forward to continuing the future growth of the OHP business,” adds Stahl.
“We are extremely excited to have OHP be a part of AMVAC,” says AMVAC COO Bob Trogele. “The reputation and quality of the entire OHP team is remarkable. The entrepreneurial culture, business model and strategy are very similar to the way we operate at AMVAC so it is a great fit. They will continue to operate as they always have in providing a broad range of value-added products and service to commercial greenhouses and nurseries. The leading position OHP has built will be a great complement to our growing turf, ornamental and pest control business,” adds Trogele.
For more information:
P.O. Box 51230
Mainland, PA 19451
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022