- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Wim Hazelaar Trophy participants announced
The participants of 2017 are: André Botterli Trätnes (NO); Katharina Albrechtsen (DK); Elise Rosen (AU); Yoko Misumi (JP); Ani Poklepovic (Croatië); Eliezer Santana Martin (SP); Nely de Bruin (NL); Maarten van der Waal (NL); Daniëlle Adema (NL); Esther Wijngaarden (NL); Klaas Dijkstra (NL); Roos van Unen (NL). More information about each person can be found at Facebook Wim Hazelaar Trophy.
The competition will be between the teacher and assistant florist, the freelancer and the shop owner and vice versa. The 12 participants will make 7 assignments with products the organization selected for them. Every assignment will have a minimum of requirements to meet.
The competition is held at the IFTF in Vijfhuizen and is open to all visitors of the exhibition. It is possible to have a close look at the participants working on their assignments. The assignment made by the participants are shown on the floor of World of Flowers. On Thursday November 9th the jury will announce the winner of this year. Karin Pasman, winner of the Wim Hazelaar Trophy 2016 will give the trophy (sponsored by Mobach Keramiek) to the winner of 2017. The winner also receives € 250 given by Smithers Oasis and Bloomtube offers a demonstration at their Bloomtube channel.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 IFTEX celebrates 10th edition with a party
- 2023-06-08 Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
- 2023-06-08 Anthura's annual customer day dominated by energy transition in the floriculture sector
- 2023-06-07 33rd edition of trade fair GrootGroenPlus with many pluses
- 2023-06-07 Jamaica Horticultural Society's Flower Show 2023 showcased a growing-strong industry
- 2023-06-07 India: Workshop on orchids cultivation in non-traditional areas and intensification in traditional areas
- 2023-06-07 Dümmen Orange presents retail solutions at the Chiba Pack trials in Japan
- 2023-06-07 Papua New Guinea: Goroka to host first ever flower show
- 2023-06-07 Registration open for HTA's National Plant Show 2023
- 2023-06-07 UK: RHS Flower Show visitors set for immersive treat at Tatton Park
- 2023-06-07 Lily Company to showcase full range during Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-06-07 Growing media for ornamental crops
- 2023-06-06 Largest IFTEX to date kicks off in Nairobi
- 2023-06-06 Entries for the Aiph International Grower of the Year Award to close on June 30
- 2023-06-06 NL: Orchid Inspiration Days around the corner
- 2023-06-05 US (FL): Impressions from Floriexpo
- 2023-06-05 Sunflower sea at anniversary celebration Van Gogh Museum with royal touch
- 2023-06-05 UK: Petersfield greenhouse company Alitex wins RHS Chelsea Flower Show award
- 2023-06-02 UK: ‘Heroines of Horticulture’ lauded at Chelsea show
- 2023-06-02 UK: Exbury Gardens to display RHS Chelsea Flower Show award-winning garden