The conference will be held 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Oct. 10, at the Daniel Turf Center, 1340 Cherry Lane, West Lafayette.
Topics and speakers will include:
- Technology and Automation: Krishna Nemali, assistant professor, Purdue Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Soil Moisture / Electrical Conductivity Sensors: Krueger Maddux
- Marketplace Opportunities: Marvin Miller, Ball Horticulture
- Greenhouse Production – It is All About the Details: Allen Hammer, Dümmen Orange
- Worker Protection Standards: Joe Becovitz
To register, contact Lori Jolly-Brown at email@example.com or call 765-494-1296.