- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
October 1-10, Ontario
UK: Pot plant study tour to Canada
Designed to share with growers the latest products, technical innovations, news and developments from a wide range of nurseries in the Ontario province of Canada, this study tour will give growers a first-rate insight into the Canadian horticultural industry and help identify potential new commercial opportunities.
Visits to 12 local nurseries
While on the nursery tours, you will be able to see first-hand the way Canadian nurseries are managed, gather insights into their production and marketing techniques and how they have embraced new technologies. This will be a great chance to ask questions and network with fellow growers.
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
As part of the study tour, you will visit the Vineland Research and Innovation Centre, a world-class research centre dedicated to horticultural science and innovation. Researchers in applied genomics, consumer insights and horticultural production systems work together to deliver innovative products and practical solutions, addressing the needs of the Canadian horticulture industry. The main focus of our visit here will be on automation and biological pest control.
Canadian Greenhouse Conference and Tradeshow
Alongside visits to a diverse selection of nurseries, you will also attend the first day of the 2017 Canadian Greenhouse Conference and Tradeshow. Here you can gain an appreciation of the Canadian protected crops industry with valuable knowledge from industry experts to help grow your business.
Click here for more information about the tour.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"