- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Svensson is making the invisible visible at the CGC'17
Svensson’s new Luxous 1147 FR energy screen, provides two percent more light without losing out on energy saving and humidity transport capabilities. Achieve a better growth climate during the nearing cold seasons with a screen that can be closed for more hours during the day, leading to further energy savings. Two percent more light means earlier and more vegetable production when winter prices peak.
The bundle sizes when not in use are unusually small, just as you would expect from a Luxous screen. The screen is suitable in both single and double layer installations, for vegetable and ornamental crops.
Year round, during the night, Luxous 1147 FR contributes to a better growth climate as it blocks upward heat radiation. The heads of the plants remain warmer with less risk of crop condensation when the sun rises the next morning, maximizing the plant performance.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-21 Why more growers are choosing polycarbonate panels
- 2022-06-17 Grow lights for herbs: which option to choose
- 2022-06-17 How agritech startup Ecozen helps farmers grow with its solar products
- 2022-06-15 Caterpillar control with insect filter system at Florein Gerbera's
- 2022-05-27 Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- 2022-05-26 Experimental study reveals impact of light spectrum on plant growth
- 2022-05-23 “Recycling of nutrient solutions leads to important savings”
- 2022-05-23 24/7 virtual scouts equipped with computer vision to identify pathogens and pests
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-19 Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- 2022-05-17 OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- 2022-05-05 Improving growers' understanding of their irrigation water
- 2022-05-04 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-04-29 "I am convinced we all have to go in this direction in horticulture”
- 2022-04-27 "We use less heating compared to the HPS side of the greenhouse"
- 2022-04-26 "Investment in autonomous drones contributes to the digitization of greenhouses"
- 2022-04-21 SunPlus horticulture portfolio grows with the addition of deep-red
- 2022-04-21 "Chinese horticulture much more than production only"
- 2022-04-19 NL: Upgraded aerial work platform can get to work again
- 2022-04-15 Floricultural wholesalers choose to rent electric tow tractors from Steenks Service