- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Koen Pack appoints new general manager Koen Pack US
Sluiter’s background includes executive positions both in and out of the horticulture industry. Son of a leading Dutch conifer grower, he grew up learning every aspect of the industry first hand. Seeking to branch out, Sluiter found success managing sales and exports of consumer products companies Marcus Evans and Delinuts BV. Developing private label programs with major retailers provided Sluiter with key insights about adding value through packaging.
“Koen Pack’s dedication to help our clients grow their business by incorporating innovative packaging concepts and products is unrivalled. Pieter’s impressive track record, broad international experience, and deep knowledge base make him the ideal candidate for presiding over the continued strong growth of Koen Pack USA” says Broekhuizen.
Packaging upgrades of floriculture products continues to be a major factor driving consumer satisfaction and industry growth. The Koen Pack Global Group of companies have led the development of this important trend since its inception in 1996 by combining customized Dutch design, reliable supply chain management, and professional customer service. Koen Pack offers a complete product line including sleeves, inserts, picks, pots covers and hardgoods, bouquet holders, and mail-order packages from warehouse offices in the Netherlands, Canada, Colombia, China, Ecuador, Kenya, and from two locations in the USA.
For more information:
De Loetenweg 8
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Lima Labs makes debut at IFTEX
- 2023-05-31 NZ: New people join HortNZ Board
- 2023-05-31 Stuppy celebrates 150th anniversary
- 2023-05-31 Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- 2023-05-30 "Since the merger, we’re focusing more on greenhouse segments"
- 2023-05-30 Eason Horticultural Resources adds Logistics Specialist John Ollis to its logistics team
- 2023-05-30 NL: Double screen installation at Van Daalen Cymbidium
- 2023-05-29 Dissolved oxygen platform launched
- 2023-05-26 GroupDC acquires Hawita
- 2023-05-26 Eric Labbate, founder of Climate Control Systems, retires after 38 years
- 2023-05-25 CAN (ON): Josh MacIntyre joins Royal Brinkman as Sales Manager
- 2023-05-25 Pasadena Tournament of Roses Foundation announces 2023 grant awards totaling over $240,000
- 2023-05-25 Green Simplicity joins GreenV
- 2023-05-25 Turkish cargo adds value to nation's exports