- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Hort Couture line available at Peace Tree Farm Spring 2018
Hort Couture (HC) is a comprehensive plant line of innovative and unusual fashion-forward plants. This unique selection of plants is an independent brand sold exclusively to independent garden centers. The Hort Couture line has cutting edge genetics producing envy worthy, popular varieties such as Geranium ‘Gliteratti Ice Queen’ and the Coleus ‘Under the Sea’ series. Hort Couture has a new emphasis on their culinary collection geared towards more urban and small-scale container gardens such as Tomato ‘Mixology Cosmopolitan’. PTF will be featuring the Hort Couture Culinary Collection alongside the other great selections from HC.
“Hort Couture has always been known for some of the coolest and most innovative plants anywhere, something really different for consumers. The brand is exclusive to the independent channel from day one and always will be! We are pleased to be leading the charge and look forward to filling 2018 orders,” Lloyd Traven of Peace Tree Farm.
Orders for the Hort Couture line should be placed in advance of Spring 2018. Customers can purchase direct through Peace Tree Farm at email@example.com or via brokers including Ball Seed Company, Eason Horticultural Resources, Fred C. Gloeckner Company, and McHutchinson. There is no longer a pot requirement for HC purchase and tags can be drop shipped from Master Tag. Peace Tree Farm is poised for fast delivery being located on the busy east coast corridor.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series