Top 5 - yesterday
- "Japanese genetics, Dutch breeding and trials in warm climates'"
- Floranova to showcase new and flagship varieties at FlowerTrials 2023
- US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- US: Last-minute rush of donation brings flowers to every grave at Arlington
- Dissolved oxygen platform launched
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
UK: Up to 40% capital grant for irrigation reservoir
Water Resource Management grants are to improve farm productivity through more efficient use of water for irrigation, and to secure water supplies for crop irrigation by constructing on-farm reservoirs and related systems.
The RPA and EA are holding a workshop near Lincoln on Tuesday 10th October to explain the Water Resource Management capital grants and how to apply.
The event will cover what grant is available and how to check that your project is eligible, as well as how to apply for an abstraction licence and capital grant with opportunity for one to one discussions.
The deadline for applications is 3 April 2018.
To book a place, e-mail CPEnquiries@rpa.gsi.gov.uk
Timing and venue details will be provided upon booking.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-30 Westland gives three tonne grant to Westland water bank pilot
- 2023-05-30 "Wedding trends you need to know"
- 2023-05-30 'Appreciating flowers' carried out differently in the West and East
- 2023-05-29 “The excess of water and lack of sunshine has strongly impacted the productions from the north of France"
- 2023-05-29 US (IN): State floriculture sales top nearly $60M in 2022
- 2023-05-29 Iran: Opportunities and challenges in floriculture
- 2023-05-29 Global container production, once experiencing roomy growth, is now in a tight spot
- 2023-05-26 South Africa: Application to protect name 'Cape Flora' and logo approved
- 2023-05-26 NL: Undermining crime in agriculture and horticulture detected
- 2023-05-25 China: Rose plantation promises rosy future for farmers in China's Xinjiang
- 2023-05-25 Iran: Flowers and ornamental plants worth over $1m exported from Kordestan in a year
- 2023-05-25 Nigerian agro exports will see increased air cargo transportation
- 2023-05-25 More than 7,000 km2 of flooded land in Emilia Romagna
- 2023-05-24 India: State to promote orchid cultivation in Jalpaiguri, greenhouse to be set up
- 2023-05-24 Germany: Boosting the image of the begonia
- 2023-05-24 Growing beans or melons in China? Then, beware of the agriculture police
- 2023-05-24 New Zealand Agritech gets $29.9 million horticulture injection
- 2023-05-24 China: The effect of customer satisfaction on floral product purchase behavior
- 2023-05-24 UK: "The sector is still showing incredible resilience, despite variable weather and market challenges"
- 2023-05-24 Large fire at Dutch greenhouse complex