Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
US: 2018 F2V Dinner Tour to include longtime favorites, exciting surprises
Next year, the tour returns to a favorite farm, introduces guests to new farms and even includes a few surprise destinations.
One of the most popular stops each year is The Flower Fields in Carlsbad. The tour will be returning there on April 26, 2018.
Each year, guests at the Carlsbad dinner get to enjoy this spectacular view.
What makes this a popular and recurring stop? The photos say it all - guests are literally dining amid 50 acres of extraordinary color on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The visual majesty is paired with a multi-course artisanal meal, local wine, craft beers and a signature cocktail.
The tour is now seeking recommendations for floral designers and chefs who can bring their A-game to the Field to Vase Dinner at The Flower Fields.
Debi Lily stands in a sea of orchids during our Field to Vase Dinner at Gallup & Stribling in Carpinteria, CA. Debi was the featured designer in Carpinteria, hosting a sold out design workshop prior to the dinner.
For more information:
American Grown Flowers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention
- 2023-05-22 US: Career development, connections, and industry intel on tap for SAF's Next Gen Live!
- 2023-05-22 Precision Growing: optimal plant balance discussed in webinar