- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- Nanobubble tech improves root health and vitality of Gerbera Daisies
- Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 8-10, Vijfhuizen
"Florists will be spoiled at World of Flowers 2017"
IFTF, the International Floriculture Trade Fair in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands, is one of the huge exhibitions where the world floriculture industry gets together every year. Tickets are free for trade visitors, so people come from all over the world to marvel at the latest novelties and trends.
A big part of the IFTF show caters to florists nowadays. The event area is called “World of Flowers”, and it has become an impressive attraction over the last years.
World of Flowers includes the Wim Hazelaar Trophy for floral design, in which 12 international florists compete. It includes a demonstration by Belgian star florist Sören van Laer, and business workshops on important topics. Such as the science of online sales and the art of using colour and fragrance to enchant customers.
As of this year, World of Flowers also contains ‘World of Trends’: an elaborate presentation about consumer trends. Three important florist themes – colour, shape and fragrance – will be brought to life there.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran