Must Have Fall Perennial: Who are the Pretty Ladies?
- ‘Pretty Lady Diana’ features 2-inch (5 cm) single, bicolored deep-rose and light pink flowers. Was listed as 2012 Top Performing Perennial in Colorado State University trials.
- ‘Pretty Lady Emily’ also displays 2-inch (5 cm) flowers, which are also light pink, but double.
- ‘Pretty Lady Julia’ presents white 2-inch (5 cm) flowers that are single.
- ‘Pretty Lady Maria’ has dark pink, double flowers, which are also 2-inch (5 cm).
- ‘Pretty Lady Susan’ has single deep pink flowers, which are also 2-inch (5 cm).
Plants are deer resistant, long blooming, as well as attractive to bees and butterflies.
For more information and technical background related to best growing practices:
Must Have Perennials
115 Third St.
SE, Barberton, OH 44203